Garroth x Reader ~ Forth Of July

Hello my beautiful people! Happy Forth Of July! I'm back home so updating will be a bit slow again. And I'm sorry for the shit one for the last part. I was really tired and I had to fix stupid mistakes. Enjoy!

The picture above is the slide I went on, which is a water slide. 51 feet high or as I love to call it 5 stories high :c. It CURVED INWARD AND SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!! I looked straight down. A girl who was older than me started to cry. My smaller cousin went before me and didn't scream. I screamed loudly. You need to know the slide for the story.

-No swearing this time I promise <3-

You walk up the steps of the slide after Garroth. He went before you and made it up there pretty quickly.

It was five dollars. Dante, Laurance and  Travis were right behind you.

Aaron, Zane and Vylad were after them.

"Gar!!" You yell, gripping the side ropes so tight that your knuckles turn white.

He turns around and looks at you with a smile.

He reaches his hand out and helps you up.

The kids start to go down and your shaking badly.

"Aw, babe." Garroth says hugging you.

You kiss him.

You made a HUGE mistake turning your back to the area where you slide down.

He stops kissing you. He stops hugging you.

He pushes you off backwards.

"GARROTH!!!" You scream high-pitched.

The slide goes straight down and you hit the end where it curves, and sends you flying off the edge.

You get up, crying.

You walk off crying, away from the douche bag of a boyfriend you have. His brothers and friends.

"(Y/n)!" Garroth shouts.

You turn to him "STAY AWAY FROM ME!!"

You turn back around and walk to Katelyn and Aphmau you grab your purse and walk towards your car.

"(Y/n), is was a joke." He says concerned.

You spin towards him, making him stop in his tracks.

"You find throwing me, off of a five story tall water slide a joke? Garroth, how would you like it? It was terrifying for me. I don't like heights, you know this and you might've made it worse."

He walks over to you and hugs you.

"I had to do something to get you back." He says.

You push him away "This was to get me back? What is wrong with you?!"

"It was our -" Dante says.

"It was your idea Twinkle Toes? I'm so happy you don't have a girlfriend." You say.

"It was our idea sunshine." He says.