Part 80

Me: ...

Garroth: ...?

You: Uh, what's going on?

Me: ...

Garroth: *shrugs* She was fine a second ago...

You: Are you okay Author?

Me: ....

Garroth: *motions over Laurance*

Laurance: *walks over* What's wrong?

You: She's not moving, nor saying anything...

Laurance: *hugs me*

Me: *Tenses up a bit* Get off!

Laurance: *backs away slowly*

Me: *Takes in a deep breath* Okay, first things first, one, we've already reached 11k and two this is part 80... *edit* it's 12k now lol

Laurance: *Is confused* You didn't do his when we hit part 70

Me: *swiftly turns to Laurance* Because I like even numbers better, and we're so close to 100!

Laurance: Oh

Me: Yeah, so this is just the beginning of this part...

You: How long is this gonna take if I may ask?

Me: Not long, not long at all

Garroth: You have something prepared?

Me: Nope

You: But now it's-

THIS IS PART 80 I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND THANKS FOR 11k AND A HALF

SWEARING STUFF AHEAD

SQUEAMISH  WARNING, blood and shit like that

(M/f/n) - Male friend name

(F/n) - Friends name

...

..

Silence, it's eerie.

And in this case, you never get it anymore.

The constant groans from the Walkers around you never end, and it's become a natural thing in your life.

You spin the blade in your hand, slowly breathing as you watch the scene unfold in front of you.

She brings her hand up, and it goes right across his face, as it whips to the side and the red hand mark starts to form.

She yells at him, catching some walkers attention, which makes you cut off the scene.

" Okay, as much as I'd like to watch this unfold, your attracting walkers over here." You say.

She turns towards you " Fuck off! No one likes you!"

You raise your eyebrows, and look off to the side to the walkers, unfazed by what she had just said.

" Seems the walkers treat me better than you do. It's either we run now and argue later or you two can argue and I run, I don't care." You say.

" Fuck off!" She yells.

" If that's your wish then goodbye." You say, starting to jog away.

You can hear them arguing, and it gets fainter and fainter the farther you get away.