Chapter 8: Movie Night

Okay, I did it. Typed this all in one day. A round of applause for me! Okay not so much. If you did it your the best. Normally I'll type a chapter within two or three days. Enjoy~!

When you all got in the limo, you regretted letting in ALL of the guys. They made it past the checking for weapons, it was just there was no room. Garroth sat on your right and his brother, Zane, was on your left. You didn't really talk to Zane because he seemed bad with people. Plus you already heard some stories about Zane.

You guys made it to the limo and thankfully you didn't have to use any pepper spray on Travis. You got out of the limo and stood in front of the door. Then you stepped off to the side so everyone could come out. When they did you started up the steps. You looked behind you and apparently Dante was stuck in the door.

" How did he even?" You thought aloud.

You walked back over and pushed aside Laurance and grabbed Dante's hand.

" Be prepared to hit dirt."

" You think you can pull me AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!" You successfully pulled him out AND he got some dirt in his mouth. Score for you!

You turned on your heel and started to walk up the steps again. Garroth jogged over to you and walked with you up the steps.

" You are really strong, you know that?"

You looked at Garroth and smiled " Better believe I know."

Garroth laughed and you opened the door and counted everyone who walked in. Garroth, check. Laurance, check. Dante, wait!

" Dante brush yourself off first before you come in." He scowls at you

" Fine but, you did this!"

" Fine! Henry shake Dante clean!"

" Okay I change my mind. Have someone else do it." You sigh and look at Garroth.

" Absolutely not Y/N!" Garroth screamed.

" Okay, okay STELLA!"

Stella ran down the stairs and looked at you.

" Hm?"

" Brush this loser off for us please!" She nodded and walked over to him.

Travis, check. Zane, check. Vylad, check. Aaron, check. Jeffrey, check. Oh Lady Irene please no! So many guys how are you gonna deal with this? Dante, check.

" Okay kick off your shoes and Stella will put on a horror movie. Won't you Stella?" Stella nods and runs to get Teh Conjuring.

You walk over to the couch and sit. Dante, Laurance, Travis and Garroth sit down as well. You looked up at the four guys still standing.

" Go ahead, sit down." One by one they all sat down.

" So what movie are we watching."

" Only my favorite movie ever."

A/N: I'm sorry if The Conjuring isn't you favorite horror movie. Its mine and that was THE BEST horror movie for me EVER. So please. Pretend you like it. If you already like it, well then your off to a start.

" Which is?"

You look at Laurance and throw a book at him.

" Its going to be a surprise. Don't want to tell you until STELLA GETS BACK!" You look off to the area Stella left.