Garroth x Reader ~ Wrong Person To Leave

Okay guys, I'm on my trip starting today but I typed his on my phone and I had to post it. Enjoy!

You reach your arm out to grab his wrist, which you do successfully.

"Please.." You gasp out "Don't leave me."

"I'm sorry (y/n) but I love another." He says and walks out of the house.

You push yourself off of the ground and stumble out into the rain. Reaching your arm out, he takes a glance behind him and shakes his head.

He gets into the car and you stumble down the steps and more tears find their way down your cheeks.

"Garroth." You gasp out "Don't leave me."

He turns on the car and backs out.

He leaves and you stand there in you shirt and shorts, which are now soaking wet. You fall to the ground and stare up at the sky.

You lay on the ground for Irene knows long.

"(Y/n)?! Why are you out here?!" Vylad yells, running out to you.

"H-he... Garroth..." You say.

"What did he do?" He asks, lifting up your head to put it on his lap.

"H-he..."

"D-did he? Did he.. Leave you?" He asks.

You clasp a hand over your mouth to muffle the cries.

Vylad picks you up bridal style and carries you inside, now, your house.

But you don't want it to be your house. You want it to be Garroth and your house.

You sit up on the couch. Vylad stares at you waiting for you to say something.

"He... He left me for another.."

"I don't know who.... He would date..." Vylad says.

"I don't either.. I think.. I think he just doesn't want to be with me anymore.."

"You think he.. You think he lied about loving another?" He asks carefully.

You nod your head "He doesn't know anyone outside our social group... Of what I know of."

"Me neither." He says.

Tears go down your cheeks.

"I-I'm fine now Vyald, you can go home." You say.

He nods and walks out.

When he's gone, you go into your bedroom and lay on your bed face up.

Staring at the ceiling, you look at the little cracks. They could easily be represented as mistakes you've made throughout your life.

Pushing yourself up, you walk over to the closet and grab all sorts of pictures. Pictures of Garroth and you.

The fridge holds nothing so you decide to go out.

You throw the pictures of the floor of the living room and they spill everywhere.

The connivence store holds all sort of drinks. No, your not going to turn into an alcoholic, your just going to grab 2, 12 packs of (insert fav soda, specifically one with a lot of caffeine) 

You throw the money on the counter and pay for it. The guy looks like he knows what's going on already.

Walking back, thinking of what to do with the pictures, you finally decide.

Garroth has to come back and grab his stuff, and if it isn't Garroth who comes back, then it's Travis, Laurance, Dante or Aaron.

Zane probably wouldn't do it and it's a slim chance Vylad probably wants to help Garroth now.