Chapter 11: PETS

Okay, here we go! I have a four day weekend and I plan on making one everyday. Maybe, I'll make two more and post them tomorrow, which then would make us at chapter 13. So then one on Sunday and Monday. For me, today is Friday. Tomorrow is Saturday and the say after that is Sunday. AND YOU KNOW WHAT FOLLOWS SUNDAY! I don't know why I have these days off to be honest. Oh and random song! I love this song! Enjoy~

Today was the weekend and Garroth went out with the boys.... Leaving you with Stella, Travis and Henry..

You walk out of the bedroom you and Garroth share and walk down the stairs.

Surprisingly, Stella and Travis aren't downstairs. Normally, they're sitting there Marathoning movies.

The last one they watched, was twilight.

You died from the cheesy Vampire stuff.

It was too much.

" Henry?" You ask looking around.

" Yes Y/N?" He pops out of nowhere which scares the crap out of you.

" Where is Stella and Travis?" You ask.

" They went out today." He answers.

You sigh and walk around aimlessly. You had this huge mansion and you couldn't find anything to do.

What is the odds of that?

" Henry!" You scream.

He runs into the room " Yes?"

You point at the dead tarantula on the floor " Get rid of it!" You shriek.

He cringes and nods " I don't want that in here either."

You turn and walk out. Then an idea pops in your head.

You have this gigantic mansion. And no pets.

You've never had one.

" Henry! I'm going out today!" You yell while dashing up the stairs. Nearly tripping on the 3rd to last step.

You walk into your room and go to your closet. Digging through it to find your F/C tank top and booty shorts. You walk over to your shoes and pick up the combat boots for special occasions.

You grab the charm bracelet that your friend made in grade school and walk over to the mirror and pose.

Yep, your ready for the day.

Walking over to your satchel and grabbing your purse and makeup on the way. You put on enough makeup, that it doesn't cake your face and its not too little either. Mostly just lipstick and mascara.

When you walk out of the room you see Henry holding the spider and you shriek and slam the door.

" Henry! Put it outside! Put it outside!" You scream slowly backing away from the door.

" Its alive." He replies.

" And I said to put it OUTSIDE!" You yell.

" Okay, I'll just go and let this little guy free." He says.

" Like he should be!" You then realize you rhymed twice.

You groan and hear footsteps walking down the stairs. Peeking your head out you tip toe to the bottom of the steps and dash out the door.

You could handle walking there right? Right.

Humming the song above, you got a bunch of flashbacks of when you use to sing in front of your fans. Hearing their screams when they finally saw you onstage and the fact that they knew the style you sang at, you missed.