Onew: What The...

You were walking at the park. You remembered him again. Onew, the one who saved you 3 weeks ago. You sat at the bench, plugged on your earphones and listened to SHINee's SYMPTOMS.

"Singgihan, ani mwonga i-sanghan iriya hoksi byeoninji molla~ eonmomi himjeok pajoche ganuji mothae~" you sang at the beautiful song.

Few minutes later, the rain fell. You ran to search some shelter but someone just grabbed you a hug and covered you with a leather jacket.

You faced the man.. It's him. He offered you to get inside the car and you followed.

As he drive the car, you can really say he is talkative. But later noticed you weren't saying a word. "Am I that noisy?" He asked and you shook your head saying 'No'.

"I just thought, am I really talking with a famous guy?" You finally talked. He blushed and you found it cute.

"May I ask if where are we going?" You said. "We're going to my dorm since I don't know where you live. But please to not talk too polite, I feel old." He answered.

Your POV

A bit later we arrived. Their dorm is just a simple house. Its a bit big with two floors. Will they like me? Wahh!! I'm nervous.

Onew lead me inside. It's very neat. I saw Jonghyun and Minho watching tv. Onew said Key has work while Taemin is in his room.

"We better change clothes, we'll get sick." He said and I nodded in agreement. He headed to a room and left me at the dinning room. He went back with clothes and a towel. "You better take this and take a bath at the guest room. It's on the 2nd floor last room on the left." He said.

I went to the room. It was classy and refreshing. I immediately headed to the bathroom to take a bath.

When I'm done, i forgot to bring the clothes with me so I changed at the bed side where I left the clothes.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Onew's POV

I decided to go and call ________ since the dinner is ready. As I get nearer, I heard her humming and found the door open. So I opened it more to check at her.

"Ahh. She." I was speechless. She wasn't done changing yet. She just have her undergarments.

Her body.. Perfect.

I immediately closed the door, breathing heavily.

"What the.."

END..

* * * * * * * * *

Annyeong!! Dedicated to xxzech_BANG.. I hope you liked it.. Mianhae for this very very late story. :)

I hope you like it yeorobeun! :)

Please if you want to request, don't hesitate to pm me arraso?
Komawo! :*

Vote and comment