SHINee SCENARIOS (CHRISTMAS SPECIAL)

A/n: Hi guys!! This is my spoiler about my Christmas Special imagines..

Hope you like it..

=====================

(-------CHICKEN-------)

Onew:

Imagine Onew cuddle with you while watching a romantic movie. You slept at the couch and he carried you bridal style and place you gently on the bed. He kisses your forehead and said "goodnight jagiya~ I love you." Then sleeps beside you.

*****BLING BLING*****

Jonghyun:

Imagine him wake you up and excitedly drags you on the Christmas tree and gives you a box with your passport and ticket going to your hometown. "Jagiya I gave this for us to visit your parents till' new year."

+++ALMIGHTY+++

Key:

Imagine being waked up by your son and he gave you a card. You read the card. "Umma, appa! I was the one who made that! Merry Christmas Umma! Appa!" Your 6 year old son boasted. Key and you chuckled at the messy drawing but you clearly saw a happy family under those letters. Key hugged you and your son and kissed you in your forehead and said "I love you." And went downstairs to prepare breakfast.

×××MAKNAE×××

Taemin:

Imagine Taemin wakes you up and the two of you went to the Christmas tree to open gifts. He gave you a huge box. You opened it and the gift is a puppy!

You are really happy and named the puppy Taem.

••••CHARISMA••••

Minho:

Imagine Minho excitedly drags you outside to play in the snow. You chuckled cuz the both of you wore a couple jacket, pajama, gloves, scarf and hat..

(A/n: hope you like it guys..)