Key: I Will Never Hurt You

You cried. "That's not what you think. I called your friend to pick this." he explained and pulled out a box. He opened it and you saw a necklace that is what you saw a while ago. You were startled at the pendant. it was heart shape with letter K carved on it. He putted the necklace on you then faced you.

"I'm sorry." you look down. "Its OK." he gave you a peck on the lips.

"Do you want to watch movies?" you asked him. He nodded. You ran downstairs and opened a romantic movie. He brought a bowl of chips.

You were so affectionate and cried because of the movie. You saw him sleeping. You went to the kitchen to wash the dishes. You noticed him walking towards you. You faced him. You were shocked because he was just 1 inch far from you. You stepped backwards. He stepped forwards. After stepping backwards again you back hit the wall. Before you could move he trapped you against the wall. "Wh-wha-what a-are you go-going to do?" you stuttered. His lips crushed on yours. You were shocked. The kiss is not sweet. It was full of lust. His lips trailed down your jawline. "K-k-key." you said "What?" he answered while trying to unbotton your blouse. "What ate you doing?" you asked. "What do you think?"

(the rest is up to you)

sorry for the byuntaes out there the one who requested this asked for just a simple dirty. If you'll ask me to continue I have to get the permission of the requestor.

By the way hope you enjoyed it.

Don't forget to vote, message me your requests and comment your feed backs.

Komawo