Taemin: My Past Made Me Realize That I Love You

* - FLASHBACK - *

"Min oppa!!" A 7 year old boy heard someone calling him. "Nae!!", the guy answered to his 5 year old friend. "Look!!" The girl grabbed his hand and brought him to the sand. "I made a castle! Is it beautiful oppa?" The girl cheerfully said. "Wow!! But it doesn't look really pretty." The guy teased her. "Ohh.." The girl look sad. "Joke! Its gorgeous! I wish we'll have that castle where we can live happily together with our children." After he said that the guy froze. "What did I just said!?" He thought. The girl was blushing really hard but she realized that her friend was frozen in guilt. "Nae oppa!! I wish that too." The girl cheered him up. "You do?" The boy managed to ask question. The girl nodded a lot of times.

* END OF FLASHBACK *

Taemin's POV

"Oppa!!" _______ shouted. But not at me. "Look !! Isn't it beautiful?" She said. She was holding a house made of Popsicle stick. "Wow it's nice! What is that for?" (Name of your boyfriend) asked. He don't really know what was that for but I know. Its the house where she wanted to live when we are kids but not with me but him. "I just made this. Its nothing important." I can feel her sadness. I just wanted to punch him for being pabo. And also myself. For letting him get the girl I loved.

* Flashback *

~ 3 2 1! Hashire change it up, issho ni change it upalright

Only one!! Te ni shi tai nara tsuyoihaatoo riroodo

Ohh C'mon! C'mon!Kini sunna Mistake

C'mon! C'mon!Chansu wa koko kara

C'mon! C'mon!Tsugi no suteeji he...

3! 2!-

"Yoboseyo?" I answered my phone.

"Oppa!! Come to SHINING Resto!!

I have something to tell you!"

"Araso" I said then ended the call.

I changed my clothes the ran to my car. I turned on the engine then drove there.

I saw _______ waving at me. Why is (taemin's guy friend) here?

I walked there. I sat at the front of them.

"Oppa! We are now engaged!" Her.

What!!

I feel that I've been stabbed by an knife.

"ohh congratulations!" i cheered behined my sadness

*end of flashback*

Your POV

"oppa we need to talk i said with a serious tone. "Yeah i know that." he answered. "Even if. Just for old times sake?" i beg. "Okay. Lets meet at the park." he said lastly before i ended the phone call.

(Note: you were talking to your boyfriend.)

Were now at the park. "You know it already." i started. He nodded. "I know how much you love taemin." he said. "Even though i realy love you but i'll not push you to love me. i want you to love me naturally and if that love was not meant for me then i have to let you be with someone who you love.." He said.

"Komawo oppa!! Your the best!! The girl who'll you love will be so lucky!!" I cheered him up.

"I hope so.." He smiled.

"Hurry up before someone get him first." He added.

So I ran back home and changed my clothes then called him.

*phone conversation*

"Yeoboseyo?" Taemin answered.

"I have something to tell you.. Come into my house. I'll be waiting." I said.

Then we both said goodbyes and end the phone call.

Taemin's POV

What will she say?

I think its my time to confess that I love her even though she has a boyfriend.

I knocked at the door and ________ opened it.

We sat on the sofa and there was already food prepared.

"I think I like you, no I love you." We said in chorus.

"You first." We said.

We laughed and I cleared my throat to change the mood.

"________, I know you have a boyfriend but I think I can take this any more." I started..

"We broke up. And the reason why did I called you is to confess." She said

I was shocked. She want to confess?

"So your now my girl??" I asked.

"Nae oppa."

=======================

Author: that was really romantic for me!!

I don't think its the same with the readers..

Key: don't be sad. We'll do better next time.

Jonghyun: So don't forget to vote, comment, add this to your reading lists, fan and love the most handsome jonhyun!!!

SHINee except jong: *sighs disagreeably*