MEETING JONGHYUN

You were heading to your work. Everything is quiet. So to relieve some stress, you put on your earphones to your ears and played some music. It played on SHINee's "boys meet u".

You keep humming and humming it until you reach the ticket box. You bought a ticket and entered the bus. While your sitting, you keep singing SHINee's "dream girl".

Suddenly a man sits beside you. You didn't notice him. You keep singing. He chuckled. You notice that. "Is there something wrong?" You look at him with a sarcastic face. Your shocked of what you have seen. You think of what you have done a while ago. You are being sarcastic in SHINee's Jonghyun. "M-m-mianhae" you blushed. "Its ok. It's my fault for being unnoticeable to so you said those words." He replied. "Why are you here? You should be in your private car." I asked him. "I know but I want to explore the world without telling them. I want to meet some fans in the street. So that I could communicate with them or with you." He explained. "Oh I see." You understand him.

"Are you going home or something?" He asked. "I'm going to work." I answered. "What!? You work?!" He ask shockingly. "Nae. I'm a working student. Because my parents were aren't able to work for us." I explained. "Where is that? So that I could send you there." He asks. "I work at the new fast food chain beside SM ENT. building."

"Oh so I can send you there because I'll be going there." He suggested. "No need I'll be going there alone." You added. "Nope I'll be heading you there understand it?" He half shouted. "But th---" you said but he interups. "But what? They'll see you with me? I don't care."

You just blushed as the to of you heading to your work place.

-----

Thanks for reading. If you had some requests just message me and don't forget to vote! :)

Kahamsahamnida chingu/s!

Sarang <3