Taemin: Expressions

You could say you basically wore a deadpan face your whole life. It's not that your dead inside, or maybe you are, but it's how you and your family looked. But with that deadpan face? You certainly did not win the most attractive or approachable award. People tend to get scared or creeped out with your face. So basically you were all alone. Not that you minded anyway, you barely managed.

High school, the peak of every teen's life. Where dreams and relationships bloom, spring comes and all that bliss goes. It's your second year, and you maybe want te end it right after it started.

You went to your class, took a seat at the farthest most corner part of the room where people would unlikely go to. You sat there, and seconds later a man with his all flowery image your brain editor can muster sat next to you. What a rude guy.

Do you really had to sit here just to show people the contrast between us?

You thought.

Well, so much thinking about that guy. Prolly gonna have a very loud year since this guy is well, handsome, at the least. Girls are likely to swoon over all tge seats around and surround him at breaks. You sighed thinking this year is an unfortunate one.

Later that day came your Physics class. You hated it.

And hating it basically means forgetting about buying a book of it. That's not unusual, who thinks about buying books they hate to read about? You sighed, probably for the hundredth time that day, how could your first day go so wrong. Looking at your side, well, it's the famous man right there, probably not gonna share his book to a emotionless person. You looked back at the teacher to listen and take note of everything you can hear clearly from his rap.

Not noticing, the flowery man has seen you without your book. Trying to find ways to approach you. Calling your name is out of the question, you don't know each other.

"Hey" he said.

"Hey" the flowery man said.

You jumped off to the sound of him calling you. You turned to him to see him making a weird hand gesture that probably telling you to scoot your chair closer to share his book.

Well, you were quite happy. It's a miracle someone tried to be kind and share something with you. On top of that you don't have to decipher your lil' teacher's rap class.

You managed to finish the class without actually dying from the daggers of stares your female classmates thrown to you. You went back to your usual posktion after the class before the girls swarmed 360 degrees on him.

By the end of the day you packed your stuff and he looked at you.

The hell is this weirdo staring at?

You turned to him, "Uhm... Thank you for sharing your physics book."

"Well, I got worried when you looked so frustrated trying to listen. You looked really happy when you got to have a look at my book."

You can't seem to look at him or speak, you ran outside. You had the need to look at a mirror at home to see if you can actually show emotions on your face now.

- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - -

Heya!! Sorry it's late :< but did you like it? Drop a comment or a vote it you did. And also, stay safe. ^•^