chapter 27

Kira's POV.

fusion? is that really accomplishable?

"its where two pwople of similar physical build and power join bodies to create a new and powerful being" Goku explained.

"this might actually work" i acknowledged.

we discusssed how we could use this technique and who could fuse. we ruled out a Goku/Vegeta fusion due to the fact he was gone and the same for a Goku/Gohan fusion. Krillen suggested Goku just find a suitable partner when he returned to other world but we soon remembered as soon as he goes back he will never return again. we were at a loss.

"umm... the boys. they are almost the same size aren't they? cant they learn fusion?" interjected Mr Popo.

"OMG you're right!" i exclaimed.

"thats perfect! i love you Mr Popo. everybody give it up for Mr Popo!" said Krillen joyfully.

"well i guess i could teach them. but they will have to listen well" said Goku.

"but you have to go back to otherworld at the end of the day. will you have enough time to do that?" i asked pointing out the little flaw in our plan.

"you're right. well then Piccolo could you pick up the slack after im gone?" he asked Piccolo.

"i guess so" he replied as expected.

Piccolo really was the best person to rely on when in need of a mentor. i mean, look at the wonders he did for me! i would still be a dull little weakling if he hadnt trained me up.

while i was in thought i suddenly noticed the sky going all dark with an ominous glow in the distance. what the hell is going on now?

"why is it suddenly dark?" i asked out loud.

"oh no. someone must have summoned Shenron. but who?" asked Goku looking around.

"my moneys on Bulma. who else could gather all the dragonballs that quickly?" said Krillen.

"you're right. she probably wants to wish back all th people Vegeta killed back to life. i mean she saw the whole thing!" i said knowingly.

"this isnt good. if two wishes are made on them now then the dragonballz wont work again for an entire year!" Dende explained sending us all into panic.

"il go stop her quickly" said Goku pressing two fingers to his forehead while concentrating.

a moment later he disappeared.

Bulma's POV.

i summoned Shenron forth and watched as he curled his way above our heads.

"you have summoned me. what is your first wish?" asked Shenron in his booming voice.

no matter how many times i saw him i could never get used to he sight. with his green serpent-like body, his razor sharp claws, his horns and his deep crimson eyes i could feel the majestic power he possessed.

"ummm... how should i word this?" i asked.

"i thought you already figured this out" asked Roshi.

"how about; Shenron bring all those who died today back to life, except the really bad ones" said Yamcha.

"yeah thats perfect!" i said gladly.

"it shall be done" Shenron stated as his eyes glowed for a moment.

i still wasnt 100% sure what had happened to Vegeta, but at least now mine and his conciences were cleared.

"what?! you've already made one wish?" came a voice i recognised and i turned to see Goku a few meters away.