chapter 32

Kira's POV.

Goku was just about to show the boys the technique when we once again heard the annoyingly raspy voice of Baubidi. My ears pricked up as he addressed the people of earth for the second time today.

"people of earth, Buu and i were just flying around when we stumbled upon yet another pretty sight..." he said and we all saw a town behind him and that fat Buu monster...thing.

"Buu was in need of another snack, but i think he's had enough candy. hmmm...how about chocolate?" he asked seeming way too pleased about the idea of Buu devouring people.

it was enough to make me sick. seriously, there was plenty of real food in that city. why couldnt he just eat that? if he ever offered me food i dont think id trust it. i noticed Piccolo edging closer and wondered why he was all of a sudden paying attention to me. as soon as he was beside me he leaned close to my ear and said low enough that only i could hear, "i know you feel sick from this stuff so just cover your ears and keep your eyes open so you dont see anything. il let you know when its over".

i was confused. was he actually worried about me? or was he just making fun of the fact that i was weak stomached to devouring acts of mass human consumption? i glanced at him suspiciously but he seemed sincere so i did what he said.

after a few minutes i watched as everyones faces grew disgusted and guessed that more people were being eaten. Trunks and Goten were freaking out the most, not that i could blame them. it was an interesting experience watching peoples reactions to a conversation i couldnt hear, but based on their expressions i probably didnt want to know.

as soon as everyone opened their eyes again and started talking i unblocked my ears. for some reason everyone was freaking out as though something terrible was about to happen.

"Trunks, you go get the dragon radar and il slow them down" announced Goku.

"wait! what the hell did i miss?" i asked confused.

"that fat lady whose son lost to Trunks in the first round of the tournament contacted Baubidi and told him where we live! now he and Buu are on their way to West City to destroy it and the dragon radar is still there. without that it will take forever to find the dragonballs again!" shouted Bulma angrily.

"i hope that when Baubidi kills her, she goes to hell" i stated bluntly.

"thats a little harsh" commented Krillen.

"so is sacrificing an entire city just so that they can get back at someone for mildly humiliating their son" i pointed out and he sweatdropped.

"alright, lets get going!" Goku exclaimed before he instant transmissioned away.

for a moment i was inclined to tell everyone that Goku could have just used that technique to take Trunks to West City to find the radar instead of getting him to fly there. although i didnt, simply because he was already gone so it was too late. if these saiyans had as much brain power as fighting power they'd be a lot better off.

it wasnt long before Baubidi decided to broadcast Goku's attempt to stall them to the world. apparently Buu was going to make an example out of Goku to show everyone what happens to those who oppose them.

it got boring for a while as Goku tried to talk some sense into Buu and Baubidi, but for that to work we had to assume one of them possessed a brain. after that failed Goku managed to surprise all of us and turned super saiyan 3 before engaging in what mostly seemed like a game of tag with Buu.

i never knew he was so strong! as soon as Trunks had the radar though Goku bailed, but not before unintentionally convincing Buu to kill Baubidi and promising Buu that a strong opponent would appear in two days.