chapter 16

Kira's POV.

"Goku shouldnt we move to a location further from the people first?" i asked looking at the damage already caused.

"yeah i already considered that" he replied without taking his eyes off Vegeta.

"so what will you do?" asked Gohan.

Goku smirked and i instantly felt sure he knew what he was doing.

"Vegeta! i will fight you but first Baubidi must move us away from people so they wont get hurt" said Goku directing his compromise at both Vegeta and Baubidi.

before we could make another move the scene around us changed and we were brought back to the entrance to Baubidi's ship. i looked around raising my guard. i knew Dabura could be back for round two at any moment and to be entirely honest i doubted i could actually beat him at my current power level. damn this stupid collar!!!

"hey we're back at the ship!" exclaimed Shin.

well duh!

Gohan was looking up at the mountain and i swear he mouthed the words 'they're okay'. i followed his gaze and saw tat he was looking at the statues of Piccolo and Krillen. Piccolo was still frozen in the same pose as before but at least they were untouched. i was honestly surprised Baubidi hadnt had them smashed to pieces considering how sick he was.

"you guys goo ahead without me" Goku said.

"are you sure dad?" asked Gohan.

"yeah il b fine" assured Goku.

i walked up next to him and whispered "hey you dont want to wake majin buu by fighting this close to the ship. try to lead him away from here okay?"

he smiled and gave me a thumbs up before turning to Gohan to say something in a hushed voice, i decided this was private and tuned out. we started to go towards the ship when we heard a voice shouting.

"No! Vegeta i order you to kill the supreme kai and the slave girl, now! KILL THEM!" ordered Baubidi's voice.

Vegeta hunched over and grabbed his head. poor Vegeta. he was really trying his best to fight this off.

"no! my opponent is Kakarot! i refuse!"Vegeta yelled back in defiance.

Meanwhile.

"i dont understand! nobody has ever resisted my will before. what is he?" asked Baubidi in amazement.

"he is a strong-willed one master. why dont we just let hm have his fun for now? he will still collect energy for majin Buu from this fight and you'll get to see the supreme kai die at your feet like you wanted, te girl too" said Dabura.

"yes! marvolous! i will deal with Vegeta's disobedience later" replied Baubidi.

Kira's POV.

Vegeta seemed to be okay now. i guess Baubidi knew it was impossible to fully control such a stubborn, one-track saiyan.

"okay Gohan, Kira. lets go" said Shin as he entered the ship.

"right behind you" i said as i followed.

i hoped Goku would be okay and i hoped Vegeta would be back to normal. as we got to the ground i noticed a large group of rather weak and pathetic looking cronies obviously sent simply to bide time. well let Baubidi have all the time he wanted, i was going to enjoy getting out some of my stress on these guys.

"seems we've been given a welcome party" said Shin smiling at the thought of these pathetic fighters.

"let me handle them" said Gohan preparing to knock them all out quickly.