Note + About The sequel

Disclaimer: I do not own Frozen or Rise of the Guardians, or any of the other shows mentioned in this story. Disney and DreamWorks own it.

I wrote this story when I was like 12 so don't expect much from this book. The way I write or at least my style of writing in this book isn't the same as the way I write now. Things changed. Anyways, thank you for reading this book. Just don't expect much.

The sequel proves it that my writing style has changed. I'm actually planning on correcting the errors or misspellings of this book. But I promise that the sequel is a lot more promising.

The plot of the sequel (Alive In the Afterlife):

Death isn't always the end of love. It's just another cycle. Another life. When Jack died, Elsa thought that she would never meet him again. When Elsa passed away, she'll finally be able to with Jack. But things aren't what they used to be. She doesn't remember a thing. Everything's a blur.

It would take years to restore every missing memories that she made back on earth. Along the way, she met Jack but they both don't recognize each other. They only felt some sort of connection towards each other but other than that, there was nothing.

Will they regain their memories and finally be together again? Or will they forget and give up?