Moving...to school.

It was early in the morning when I was taking the last box down to the moving truck. I was packing nearly all day yesterday now it get worse. I looked back at my room letting out a sigh. I'm gonna miss this giant room. "You ready?" asked my mom standing beside me. "Yeah, let's go." I replied. We walked down the stairs together as we headed out to the car. We drove up to the campus as I could see students watching the moving truck. This was going to be fun. I stepped out the car to see a few students whispering and looking over. I smiled at them and went inside the cabin. It was fairly small. The livingroom had a love seat, singles couch, coffee table in the middle, no tv, lucky i brought mine. I looked in the kitchen it was small but perfect for me. I later walk down the hall I flipped the switch on to the bathoom it had a double sink which i liked the shower was fairly nice. I walked into the bedroom to see a full size matress, a night stand, a long dresser and I looked at the closet and frowned. To small for all my clothes to fit in but I'll figure something out. "Do you like it?" asked my dad setting down the box on the dresser. "It's small but, I can manage." "Let's go get the rest of you're stuff."

I was picking up one of my heavy boxes when I felt someone grab it from me. I looked to see a young boy with dark brown hair, brown eyes, and one beautiful smile. His arms were filled with nice muscle tone as he held the box. "Let me get that for you." he said in a deep dark voice. Man he was cute. I followed behind him as placed the box down in the living room. He stood up to look at me smiling. "Hi, I'm Henry." he held out his hand and I took mine into his and shook it. "I'm Lori. Thanks for the hand that box was really heavy." I said with a chuckle. "What do have in there rocks?" "No, books." "Ah, so you must be new here? What grade?" "Senior." "Kinda late getting into a private school." "Yeah, it is but, I'm cool with it." "Hope we have some classes together if you need anything don't hesitate to ask." "Thanks." I smiled at him as we stared at eachother for a moment. "Okay honey, that all your stuff. We are leaving now." I looked over to see my mom. "Oh, mom this is Henry." I said. "Hello, looks like you made a friend." I smiled as she shook his hand. "Are you sure you don't want us to stay and help you unpack?" asked my dad. "No, I'm okay." I said. "We love you. Be sure to call and check up." I hugged both of them as I walked them to the car. They drove off campus and as I waved goodbye. I looked over on the porch to see Henry smiling at me. I walked up to him giving him a warm smile. "I better get to unpacking a little before my first class." I said. "Mind if I help?" "Sure." He followed behind me as we started unpacking the things my mom had packed for the livingroom. I could tell Henry was staring at me from time to time.

We nearly had both the livingroom kitchen nearly done. We decided to take a break as we sat down on the couch. "How long until your next class?" asked Henry. "10 A.M and I'm not even close to done." I said giggling. He laughed along with me. "Tell me a little about yourself." "I'm 17, my favorite color is pink, I enjoy working in school functions, and I really don't know what else I can tell." Henry chuckled to himself. "You like working in school functions that's pretty strange. I mean a pretty girl like you didn't come off to me as a dedicated member of the school." I blushed when he told me I was pretty. "That's me. I'm a bit of goodie two shoes if not more and I'm a nerd." "To me it's not a problem at all. I really hope you we can be friends." I smiled at him. A knock came my door as I turned to see who it was. It was Robert peaking in smiling at me. I quickly stood up and walked over to him. "Good Morning, I just thought I'd come by and see how my new student is doing." said Robert. I could help but gaze at what he was wearing. He had a nice white long sleeved button up shirt with a black vest over it and a red tie. He was wear nice black slacks that filled him out nicely and dress shoes. Oh my God can this man knows how to dress. I bet if he wore something non-matching and insanely over the top he would still look good. "I'm doing great, just trying to unpack before I start my first class." I replied smiling. Robert turns to see Henry on the couch and his smile faded. "Morning Henry, you know it's against the rules to be in the girls dorms." Henry stood up and walked towards the door. He turned to smile at me and said, "See you around, Lori." I smiled and waved at him.