Curiousity

I was standing at my locker waiting for Shana to arrive when Henry walks over. "Hey Lori, what are you up to?" he asked giving me a warm smile. I turned to give a half smile at him. "Nothing, waiting for Shana. Need something?" I answered. "Actually yes, I was wondering if possibly this weekend you could tutor me. I have this big final coming up and I really need some help." "I don't know I have a really tight schedual." "I know i mean if you can tutor me at least 5 mins it's fine." "Five minutes?" I let out a laugh. "Yeah, sounds stupid I guess." "Alright, tomorrow after school at the library." Henry wrapped his arms around me giving me a tight embrace. "Thanks Lori, you're the best." He pulled away and took off running down the hall.

"Hey! No running in the halls, Henry! You know better." yelled one of the teachers at Henry. "Sorry, Mrs. Gina." apologize Henry as he left out the door. Where the hell is Shana? Mrs. Gina looks over at me and starts walking towards me. Shit! What the hell does she want? I smiled at her as she gave me a cold look. "Lorina James, right?" she asked. "Yes Ma'am. Everyone calls me Lori though." I answered. "Oh, curious question...um...you seem like really close to the principle and I wanted to ask if you knew anything about his new relationship. In case you don't know, I'm his ex-wife. So, do you know anything?" I stood there looking at her confused at why she was asking me of all people about Robert. She obviously must be catching on to what happened earlier. "Mrs. Gina, that seems personal. I don't know anything." "Lori, come on it's obvious you and Mr. Downey get along. Robert has always been that way with his students. He trusts them with anything in his life." "Well I'm not like most students. I believe in privacy and if you want to know about his life ask him." "Look, I know you know something. It will be our little secret." "Like I said ask him." I went to walk away and she grabbed my arm. "I expect you to keep this conversation between us." she said sternly. I nodded my head in agreement as she finally let go of my arm. I quickly walked down the hall. Shana finally comes running up to me. "Sorry, I'm late I got caught up with something." she said walking a long side me. "You should have text me." I snapped. "Woah, are you mad?" "No just keep walking and I'll explain to you when we leave out of here."

"What?! Gina must be insane!" exclaimed Shana. I told her about the conversation in the hallway between Gina and I. "It freaked me out." I said. "What possessed her to ask you?" "I think it's because she saw me with Robert and I held his hand for like a second." "Wow, for some reason I think she knows something. My guess is that you and Robert need to act like friends during school. Quit being so lovey dovey all the time." We both let out a laugh. "I know, it's just we can't help ourselves." "That's too bad little missy." I smiled at her and shook my head. "I forgot to tell you that Henry ask me to tutor him." "And did you say yes?" "Unfortunately." "Wow, Lori you're crazy. Alway so helpful to the needy." I smacked her arm and laughed.

I asked Robert to come over to talk. After what happened today I really need to let him know. "Promise me you won't say anything!" I exclaimed. He was pacing the room pissed. "I promise, but the nerve of her asking my students about my private life. It's even worst because she asked you first." He said. "That's why I'm telling you this because I think she saw something earlier." "Wait, what are you talking about?" "In the hallway this morning when we were talking. She was standing outside her door when I held your hand." "Shit! She suspects something. Why else would she come straight to you asking questions?" "Could you please calm down?" Robert walked over and sat down next to me. I began rubbing his back placing my head on his shoulder. He was slowly calming down as he laid his head on my shoulder. I smiled and ran my fingers through his soft hair. He has better hair than me. "You calm now?" I asked giggling to myself. "Yeah." he replied lazily. "You want to know something?" "Depends, is it good or bad?" "It's good." "Then, what is it?" "I like when you get mad." He picked his head up and gave me a funny look. "Why?! I'm a pretty nasty person when I get mad. What you just saw is nothing compared to how I really get." "Is that so?" "It's true." "The reason I say that is because, you kinda sexy when you get mad." A smirk grew upon his face as I leaned closer to his face. "Oh, really? What are you going to do to me if I mad again?" His voice was dark and seductive as he ran his hands up my back. "I might have to calm you down in a way that's most pleasurable." Robert crashed his lips to mine. I felt his tongue caressed mine as he held me close. I quickly pulled away and looked into his eyes. "You need to go home. I promise to make it up to you when we get a chance. We can't do this on school campus." I said sadly. "Come to my house. I need you so bad." replied Robert as he pulled me close and began kissing my neck. "Robert, please even your house is not safe." I pushed him away held his face in my hand. I can tell he was disappointed. "I love you so much. I'm trying to save both of us." My heart melted when he gave me those puppy dog eyes. He was upset and it killed me. He stood up from the couch and walked over to the door. Oh, what the hell? One night isn't going to kills us. "Robert, wait." I said walking up to him. He closes the door and looks at me. "What is it?" he asked. I wrapped my arms his neck. "I guess one night would hurt. But, you have to leave after." A big smile grew on his face as he picked me and ran me to the bedroom. Robert is such a dork, but he was my dork.

**What do you guys think will happen tomorrow? Do you guys think Henry is up to something? Vote and Comment. I hope you guys are reading my new fanfic sequel "Save Me".**