Good Times Never Last

*Two Months Past*

Everything has changed over the past few months. Graduation was coming up and I have been working like a dog trying to get in my applications in for scholarships. I promised my dad I would work hard and stay focused. It seem like problem after problem just kept getting in the way. The trial for Gina was tiring and to my suprise Henry was against her. He didn't get away with the assault charges so her got 2 years probation. Gina was found guilty for molestion charges, making a false report, and assault charges. She recieved 10 years in prison it was pretty harsh but, she deserved it.

Robert and I have kept our distance during school hours. After school we would leave off campus to go to his house and be together. We were cuddled up together on his couch watching a movie. "Are you ready for college?" asked Robert. "Yep, I'm excited." I replied. "Do you know what college you want to go to?" "Harvard." "I knew it! What's you major?" "I want to major in Law." "You would make a great lawyer. You have the heart and the drive to do it." "Thanks. Did you actually wanted to be a principle when you grew up?" "No, my dream was to work at Chip and Dale's as a male stripper." I busted out laughing and smacked his arm. "Quit being a goof ball. I'm serious." "I miss being a teacher." "You were a teacher before." "Yep when I 26. I taught English." "I would have killed to see you teach. I bet you were great." Robert smiled and kissed my forehead.

I was standing at my locker when my phone rang. I answered it without checking who it was. "Hello?" "Lori, you and Robert are dead. You're going to pay for what you did to me." answered someone with a dark cold voice. I could recognize it from anywhere. "Who is this?!" I looked at my phone and the call ended. Who the hell was that? I took off running down the hall and slammed into Robert. We both fell onto the floor. "Lori, what the hell?" snapped Robert as he helped me up. "I'm sorry I was heading to your office. Some one called my phone with a blocked number." I replied catching my breath. "Did you recognize the voice?" "No, they said you and me are dead. That we're going to pay for what we did to them." "Could it be Gina?" "I don't know. Robert, I'm scared." He wrapped his arms around me. "It's okay, we're gonna figure this out. I promise." His calm voice soothed my nerves. I still can't get over the fact our lives are in danger. I don't maybe it's a prank. I still think it's Gina. She probably broke out of prison who knows.

**Sorry so short but there's a lot more stuff about to go down. Who do you think called Lori? Next update soon.**