Grudges

It's been two days and I haven't recieved a call from that mystery person. I was so afraid of who it might be. All day during the class I couldn't focus on the lesson Mr. Lowe was giving. Once class was over he asked me to stay behind. "Have a seat Miss James." he said clearing up the chalkboard. I sat down in the front desk as he pulled a chair up and sat down. "I've notice your attitude today in class. Is something wrong?" How could I sit there and tell him that me and my boyfriend "The Principle" lives are in danger? I mean how can I trust him with that? "My dog died." I lied. Mr. Lowe furrowed his eyes at me and gave me a crooked smile. "You don't have to lie to me Lori. I know it's something else." "What do you think it might be?" "Mmm, Mr. Downey. Lori, I know all about you and him. For a man who talks about you twenty-four seven and show jealousy toward that boy you were hanging out with. That says a lot." My eyes widen as I moved a little in my seat. "Don't be scared. Your secret is safe with me. Now, what's really going on?" "See I got this weird phone call two days ago and the person on the other side threaten our lives." "Did you recognize the voice?" "No. For some reason I think it's Ms. Gina." "I thought she was in jail." "Maybe she broke out. I don't know." "Well, keep your eyes peeled for anything suspicious. I'll do the same." "Thanks, Mr. Lowe." "No problem. Come on I'll walk you to lunch." I smiled and we walked out the door.

I was sitting with Shana at lunch and I look to see Henry come sit with us. "What do you want you jerk?" snapped Shana. "Look I came over here to apologize for everything. What I did to you Lori it was wrong. All I want is your forgiveness and I will leave you alone." "You really hurt me. I've given you a second chance and you blew it. I don't think I can ever forgive you for this." I said. "I understand. I'm gonna go now." He stood up and sat at the table next to us with his friends. "Good Job, Lori. Fucking prick doesn't deserve what he gets." said Shana. "Yeah."

I heard screams coming from the hallway as students ran into the cafeteria. I look to see Robert with blood on his shoulder stumbling inside. I go to run up to him when he held up his hand. "Don't she's got a gun, run!" he choked out. The person behind him pushed onto the floor and pointed the gun at me. The person pulled he hoodie cover off. It was Lacy. "Rememeber me Lori! I told you, you both are going to pay. If I can't have him. Nobody can!" she screamed. "Lacy, please! Don't hurt him. Kill me isn't that what you want." I begged in tears. "IT'S NOT ENOUGH! I WANT YOU BOTH DEAD! YOU RUINED MY LIFE!" "Lacy you don't have to do this. You can kill me and be with him. Just promise you won't kill him." "Lori, no!" screamed Robert. "SHUT UP! I'M KILLING YOU BOTH! THIS ENDS NOW!" Lacy points the gun at me fires.

The sound of the shot gun rang in my ears. I realized I wasn't hurt as I see Robert tackle Lacy to the floor. I look down to see Henry on the floor motionless. My heart skipped a beat when I heard the gun go off again. I look over to see Robert stand up and Lacy laying there with her eyes open. Blood came out of her mouth. Her eyes never blinked and my heart sank knowing she was dead. Robert tosses the shot gun to the side as campus security rushes in. I knelt down holding Henry in my arms. Tears fell from my eyes as I see him trying to talk. "I'm ssoorry Lori. I h-hope one d-day you f-forgive m-me." he studdered as he closes his eyes and died. "Henry?...HENRY! NOOO!" I screamed trying to wake him. I held him close to me weeping. "I FORGIVE YOU! I FORGIVE YOU!" The paramedics rushed in and Robert helped me up holding me close to him. I buried my face into his chest and cried. Henry risked his life for me. I guess he was truly sorry for everything. "Shh, it's okay. He's in a better place." said Robert softly as he gently rubbed my back.

**New Update soon. Poor Henry. What do you think will happen? Vote and Comment please**