Thanksgiving

I woke up to see the sun shinning in my room. I looked over to see Robert sleeping so peacefully. He looks so beautiful when he sleeps, like an angel. I leaned over to kiss his cheek. A smile creeped up on his face as he slowly opened his eyes. I smiled at him gazing into those goregeous eyes of his. "Good Morning, beautiful." I said softly to him. "No, you're the beautiful one. Sleep good?" he replied sitting up in the bed. "Fantastic." Robert gave me a smirk as he pulled me into a kiss. He lips were so warm against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he laid over me. He pulled away and looked at me smiling. "You ready to meet my parents." he asked. My smile faded as I let out a sigh. "I don't know. Don't you think its still too soon. We've only been dating for 2 months." I replied. "Lori, don't be nervous. If my parents get out of hand then we'll leave." "Promise?" "I promise. I won't let anyone hurt you." "Okay." Robert pecked my lips and got up from the bed. He put his pants on and goes to the bathroom. I sat up from my bed and placed my robe on.

I heard the shower go off as I smiled to myself. I slowly opened the door and stood in front of the curtain. I took my robe off and slipped into the shower. Robert had his back towards me. I ran my hands up his back and kissed his neck. "Miss James, what are you doing?" he asked. "Taking a shower." I replied running my hands up his chest. He turned around pulling me close to him. He took the rag and put soap on it. "Can I wash you?" he said seductively. I gave him a smirk and press my lips against his. "I'm all yours." We washed eachother which I really liked. Robert was so gentle as he held me close to his body.

We dried off and got dressed after our shower. We loaded up in the car and headed out to his parents. Once again my nerves started to build up as we were getting closer to their house. They lived in Manhattan which is interesting because that's where I lived. The only thing different they didn't live in a house like I did. Robert pulled up to the driveway and turned off the car. Of course my heart began to race as I got out of the car. We slowly walked up to the door and Robert just walks in. I was hoping he would knock on the door and they answer like normal people. That definately wasn't the case.

Robert led me down the hall and into the livingroom. I look to see an older man sitting on the recliner watching tv. I'm assuming its his dad. He sees Robert and smiles getting up from the chair. "Bobbie, glade you could make it. It's been a long time." greeted his dad. They both gave eachother a hug. "It's good to see you too dad." replied Robert. "Is that my Bobbie, I hear?" asked a woman coming out of the kitchen. She threw her arms around him. "Hey mama." said Robert. "How have you been? I've missed you like crazy." "Same here." His mom turned to see me and smiled. "Son, who is this young lady?" Robert walks over to me placing his arm around me. "Mom, Dad this is Lori James...my girlfriend." Their facial expressions changed from happy to confused. "Ugh, how old is she?" asked his mother. Robert hesitated a moment and answered, "Um, she's 18." "Son, don't you think that's a big age difference? How did ya'll meet?" asked his dad. "You guys know I'm a principle at a private school and that's where I met Lori." His mother looks at me and I grew stiff. "Are you a teacher there?" she asked. "No, I'm a student." I answered shakingly. Robert's mother shot a look at him and covered her mouth gasping. "Are you insane?! You can lose your job!" exclaimed his dad folding his arms against his chest. "I know that dad, but I can assure you it's all under wraps until she graduates." His parents look at eachother and then at me. Robert's dad reaches out and takes my hand into his. "It's nice to meet you, Lori. I'm Robert but, for short call me Rob." "I'm Elsie." greeted Robert's mom shaking my hand. I smiled at them and looked at Robert. "We'll talk about this some other time. Alone...with our son. For now lets get to know eachother and enjoy our Thanksgiving lunch." said Rob as he led us to the diningroom.

Getting to know Robert's parents wasn't that bad. They were genuially sweet and funny. I couldn't help but laugh when Rob cracked up jokes and Robert would crack them back. After lunch we sat down in the livingroom to talks some more. I noticed it was getting late and nudge Robert to let him know it was time to go. "We better get going. We have Lori's parents to spend Thanksgiving with." said Robert. "Okay, glad you could drop by. It was nice meeting you, Lori." said Rob as he shook my hand. Elsie shook my hand as well as they led us to the front door. We go into the car and drove off.

"So, what do you think of my parents?" asked Robert smiling over at me. "I like them but, I think I got you in trouble." I said. "Oh, that's nothing. They are just concerned." "Yeah, I guess you're right." I looked out the window. My nerves were at ease now. Meeting the parents is definately not my strong suit. I'm glad his parents didn't give us a hard time. I guess everything is going to be okay for me and Robert. I think.

*I would have had this chapter updated yesterday but didnt get very much sleep. I promise to update soon I'm just so tired. I will post new chapts on the other stories soon vote and comment please*