Luau Fun

Our family met up with Taylor and he led us to the luau. It was so colorful and lot of fun. Robert and I tried to learn how to hula dance. We watch the men perform with fire torches. It was amazing. I looked over to see Shana laughing and having a good time with Taylor. I'm so happy she found a romance on the island. Rob asked me to dance and I excepted. Robert danced with his mom.

"I talked with Robert awhile back. It seems like you two had quite a bumpy road. I'm really glad you didn't give up on him. Now, I know there's the age difference but, I've looked past it. I guess what I'm trying to say is welcome to the family, Lori." said Rob. I smiled up at him and gave him a tight embrace. Robert walks over and asked to dance with me. I looked up at him smiling and he smiled back. "I got a suprise for you tomorrow." he whispered in my ear. "Is that so?" I answered. "Yes, tomorrow our lives are going to change." "I'm afraid to ask what it might be." "You'll know. Everyone knows except you." "Now, I'm afraid." Robert looks over my shoulder and let's out a chuckle. "What's so funny?" "Looks like Shana and Taylor can't keep their hands off eachother." I turned to where he was looking and seen them making out. "Aww, that's so cute." "This is good. Now, I don't have to worry about getting a restraining order." I smacked him playfully on his arm and laughed. "You're so mean. Don't act like you don't enjoy the extra attention." "Hey there is a limit." "You're such a goof. That's why I love you." "I love you even more."

Next Morning I woke up and noticed Robert wasn't next to me. There was a note on his pillow and I opened it and read: 'There's a dress on the bed and heels. Put it on and follow the rose petal trail. Hurry. Love, Robert.' I got up from bed and seen the dress. I pulled the plastic off exposing the beautiful pink lacy and floral dress. I opened the box to see pink pumps. I went over to the bathroom and fixed my hair. I put on some make up. I got dressed and slipped on the heels. I looked down to see the rose petal trail. I followed it down the hall into the livingroom. I kept going and noticed it was near the beach. I look to see my dad standing on the side dressed in a tux. "Dad, what are doing?" I asked. He stayed silent and held out his arm. I took his arm as I then hear "Every breathe you take" by Sting began to play. My dad lead me down onto the beach and my heart flutter as I see everyone standing there smiling. I look to see Robert holding a microphone and began singing the song. His voice was so soothing and beautiful. Tears fell from my eyes as I kept walking towards the alter. Robert looked so goregous with his tux on. He held out his hand and I took it. He finished singing and stood there smiling at me.

The priest began the ceremony. I felt so many emotion all in one. Robert planned this whole vaction just to get married here on the island. I loved it. "With the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." announced the priest. Robert leaned down placing a kiss on my lips. Everyone cheered as we walked down the aisle.

**Robert is so romantic and sneaky. OMG! Robert and Lori are finally married! Yay! This story is about to end soon. I'm sorry there will not be a sequel. Only a few more chapters left. "Save Me" will be the next to be updated. My writers block is gone. Lots of twists in that story will arise.

So what did you think of todays chapter sorry it was short I've been busy about my grandma it's not looking too good so they transferred her to the next town. I pray she gets better. Vote and Comment please**