Lights

We all loaded up on a charter bus to go into the city. It was elegant and historical I'm dying to learn more about France. We pulled up to this art museum and a man gave us the tour explain the history behind the art. Henry took my hand into his and immediately pulled it away as I moved over to stand next to Shana. I looked over at Robert who smiled and gave me a wink.

We loaded the bus again and headed to the mall. We split up in groups which thanks to Robert I was in a group with Shana, Josh, Casey, and Mr. Lowe. Shana and I were walking around in the clothing store. "Did your parents sent you here with enough money?" I asked. "Girl, I'm loaded. What about you?" replied Shana giggling. "Same here." "So, what are you going to wear tonight?" "Mmm, I don't know." "How about I pick something out?" "Should I be worried?" "No, psh I won't pick anything crazy. Do you trust me?" "I don't know but, I guess I can let you pick something." "Awesome." She grabbed my hand and lead me over to another store. We stood there by the window as I gazed at the beautiful flowing silk dress. It was strapless with rhinestones designed elegantly on top area. I fell in love with it. "You are going to blow Robert away with this dress trust me. I have been eyeing this dress since we've been here. This is what I wanted to pick out." said Shana. "I love it." I replied smiling. "Then, go get it! I have to go pick something up at another store text me when you try it on." "Alright, what are you getting?" "Oh, just something I've been meaning to get." I furrowed my eyes at her as she ran off down the walk way.

~Shana~

I made it to the restroom area where Robert wanted to meet me. I guess about that talk he told me about last night. I seen him walk over to me we hide behind the wall. "Where's Lori?" he asked. "I left her at this clothing store." I answered smiling. "Good. I need you later tonight to sneak Lori out tonight. This is because Gina is working the late look out. Making sure noone is out a running the hotel. Figure out a way to get out with out being seen. You think you can handle that." "Oh yeah, I can do that." "Cool, now I'm counting on you to do this for me. It will be around 1AM that ya'll down there." "Alright, consider it done." Robert smiled at me and gave me a hug. God, he smelled so good and his embraced made me melt. Control yourself, Shana quit being a pervert. I ran my hands down and grabbed ahold of his butt. Cupping both cheeks in one hand, oh yeah that's nice. I noticed his body tense up and I smiled to myself. "Miss Wells, what do you think your doing?" he asked. "Just savoring this glorious moment. Please don't ruin it." I whispered. He jerked away from me. "Okay, this so freaking me out and I'm leaving." "Sorry about that!" I have offically creeped out Robert. But it was so worth it. Note to self, don't do that again. My phone went off and it was a text from Lori telling me she had the dress on.

~Lori~

I stood there admiring the dress on. It fit me perfectly hugging every curve. I twirled around in it as the silk and lacy skirt fluttered. "Oh my God, Lori. You look like an angel in that dress." I turned around to see Shana smiling at me. "Thank you, what took you so long?" I asked. "Line was long." "Oh, so you really like it?" "Yes! Seriously get it!" "Okay, I'm getting it."

Before going back to the hotel we stopped to eat dinner at a real fancy resturant. Once we were back at the hotel Shana and I headed up in the elevator. Before the elevator door closed Henry jumped in with us. "Seriously!" snapped Shana. Henry ignored her wrapped his arm around me. "Hey, you ready for tonight? I have something really special planned." I pulled his arm away from me and looked at him. "I can't I'm not feeling so good." I replied. "You were just fine earlier." "I was faking it." "What's wrong with you, Lori? You've been real distant with me since we've been here." "Like I said I'm sick." "I don't believe you. It's something else." "She says she sick then she is! So fuck off!" yelled Shana. "Why don't you mind your own business, Shana?! This is between me and my girlfriend!" "I like to see you make me!" The elevator door opened and I stormed out of it pulling Shana behind me. "Lori, wait!" Shana opened our room door and we quickly ran in. "Lori!" She slammed the door on him and locked it.