Life goes on

The doctor told me that the reason for my heart attack was from the stress and my nerves. He suggested I stay away from stress related issues. Robert had left to go get cleaned up. My parents showed up in tears. "Lori, thank God you are alright." said my mom as she hugged me. "What happened?" asked my dad. "It's nothing dad I have just been stressing over things it's all." I replied. "Honey, you should take it easy for now. If you want we can help you...would you like that?" "Yeah." "I'm really glad you are okay." My dad gave me a tight embrace.

I talked with my parents for a little while and they left. Robert soon showed up walking in with a bouquet of roses. "Aww, thank you. You didn't have to give me any flowers." I said smiling at him. He leaned down to peck my lips. "I love you and I just want to see that goregous smile of yours." he replied. I blushed and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you more." Robert smiled pressing his lips onto mine. His kiss always made me weak. "I have something very special planned today for you." "I'm afraid to ask what it is." "Very cute Lori." I let out a laugh and kissed his cheek.

The doctor released me and Robert drove me to the cabin. I went to change my clothes. I slipped on my pink tank shirt and shorts. I jumped in to the car and he drove off onto the highway. We were driving into Queens, New York. I noticed he pulled into Rockaway Beach. Robert helped me out as we walked on the beach barefooted. The water was so calming as the light waves brushed up on the shore. The sand was warm between my toes. Robert held my hand as we walked on the shoreline. I then felt him pick me up and run into the water. I let out a scream as we fell in. I swam back up laughing. "You little ass, come here." I shouted playfully. "No! You're going to drown me." he whined. He's such a little kid. I swam over to him and dunked him under the water. As he was under I ran out of the water. He popped out of the water laughing. "I almost died." He started walking out of the water looking at me with a big ol' grin on his face. I quickly began running down the shoreline. I looked behind me as I seen him running up after me. "Get back here." he shouted "Never!" I yelled laughing. I then felt him grab me and we fell onto the sand laughing. Robert hovered over me gazing into my eyes. His eyes were so beautiful. He smiled at me as he leaned down pressing his lips against mine. They tasted salt from the water but I didn't care. I pulled him closer to me for a more deep and intimate kiss. I felt him smile against my lips as I felt his tongue caressing mine. He pulled away and kissed my nose. "I love you so much. Will you marry me?" he said. My eyes widen and I quickly sat up. Am I dreaming?! Did he seriously just propose to me?! I looked over at him as he pulled out the small velvet box opened up exposing a pink diamond ring. My heart fluttered as I smiled at him. "It's engraved too, look." He handed me the ring and I looked inside the rim. "To my Angel, Lori." A tear fell from my eye as I held the ring. "Say something, please." I gave him the ring and held out my left hand. He smiled and slipped it onto my finger. "Yes, I will marry you." I said. Robert stood up and picked me up bridal style swinging me around. "I LOVE YOU, LORI!" He shouted with joy. I couldn't help but, he is so crazy. We ended up falling on the sand again laughing.

**I figured it out. I'm continuing the story. Instead of ending it and making a sequel I'm just going to keep writing. This story is my top most read than my others. Thanks for you dedication to this story. By the way Save Me is being cut from my list due to the fact of my writers block on it. Don't worry it will come back when I get back into gear with it. I'm trying to make room for the "Salvation" sequel. Also sometime next year the sequel to "Taking Chance" may come out when "Road trip from Hell" ends so be ready to find out what happens with Katy and Robert. Anyway what do you think of todays chapter? Vote and Comment please**