Payback

I slipped out of Robert's room with ease and ran off down the hall back to my room. "Hold it right there missy!" Shit, it was Gina. I turned around to face her as she gave me a cold stare. "Where are you coming from?" "Henry's room." I lied. "Where did you get that necklace?" "From Henry." "Liar! I've seen that necklace before. It belong to Robert's grandmother. You were with him last night weren't you?!" I grinned at her as her face was red. "And if I was what are you going to do?" "Don't you dare test me, Lori! You know exactly what I will do." "Sure, whatever you say." I walked away and went inside my room. Shana was awake and watching tv. "I figured you would be asleep." I said. "I just been waiting for you to get back so I can ask you how it went last night." she replied smiling at me. "It was great. By the way I got your little present." "Did he like it?" "Like it?! I could have sworn he would've had a heartattack." Shana busted out laughing. "You know what else he told me? Something dealing with you." "Oh, he told you about the butt incident. Sorry about that it was just a reaction I had." "Don't worry I'm not mad. Besides I owed you one." "What was all that yelling going on out there?" "Gina." "I want to punch her in the face." "She found out I was with Robert." "What?! How?!" "This necklace." Shana's eyes widen and mouth a gapped. "Shut the front door he gave you that?!" "Yes, and you know what he said? That I'm the first person he has ever given it to. It was his grandmothers." "Aww, that is so sweet. I envy you." I smiled to myself as looked at the necklace.

The weekend in France to a sad end as we were on the plane flying back home. It was about time to set our plan in motion. When we got back things practically went back to normal. I was at lunch and Henry sat down next to me. "We need to talk." I said looking at him. "I think we do. You go first." replied Henry smiling. "I want to break up." His face harden as he looked away from me. "What did you just say?" "I said, I want to break. It's just working out for me. I'm sorry I just don't love." "But, with Robert you love him don't you? Yeah Lori I know about you and him it's fucking discusting. No wonder you defend him so much." "Go fuck yourself!" I stood up from my seat and stormed off. I walked down the hallway and then felt myself being slammed against the lockers. Henry had me pinned to the lockers. "You actually think you can walk away from me! Breaking up with me will cost you." he shouted. "I know, Gina. You think I'm stupid! You're so pathetic just like she is! Do you actually think she wants you? She's just using you to get to Robert." "She loves me!" "No she doesn't! You're just her little puppet!" "Fuck you!" He swung his arm back a slaps me hard across the face. I hit the floor scrambling to get up. "Where do you think you're going?" He grabbed my arm pulling me back close to him. "Let me go, Henry!" I screamed. He slammed me against the locker. I look up to see Robert tackle Henry to the floor. Henry kicked his knee up into Robert's ribs. He let out a cry in pain as Henry punch him square in the jaw. The school security grabs Henry and slams him against the wall hand cuffing him.

I was in the nurses office getting cleaned up. Shana runs in and wraps her arms around me. "Oh my God, Lori are you okay? I heard what happen." she asked. "I'm fine." "What about Mr. Downey? Is it true Henry beat him up?" "Yes, he's okay too." "That bastard!" The nurse turned her head glaring at Shana. "Sorry." said Shana. Robert comes out with his hand on his ribs. He motioned us to follow him.

We arrived to his office as he sat down in his chair. "You should go home and rest Mr. Downey." said Shana. "I'll be alright. Lori are you okay?" he replied. "I'm okay." I said smiling at him. "This has gone way too far. We need to get moving on the plan. It's only a matter of time before Henry starts opening his mouth. Shana do you think you can get a hold of the copies today." "Yeah." "I'll ask Gina to come by to my office so you can get them. Let me know when you have them." "I will." "You better get going. I'm going to call her now." I walked over to him and crashed my lips onto his. I pulled away slowly and smiled at him. "I love you." I said. Robert caressed my cheek and said, "I love you. This will soon be over I promise."

**Sorry have to leave you with a cliff hanger. So, I have a new fanfic out called "Road Trip from Hell" It has RDJ, Emma Stone, Chris Evans, and Mila Kunis. I hope you guys like it. Go check it out :)....Will Shana succeed in getting those copies? Next update soon.**