Blast from the Past

*Robert's P.O.V*

After dinner with Lori's parents I drove back to the dorm and dropped Lori off at her cabin. I would have stayed the night but, I had a lot of paperwork to do. Ever since she and I became a couple I've been slacking off work. Not good Robert. I still couldn't get over last night. Lori was cute and seductive. Making love to her was something different. It was meaningful. I love her so much.

I arrived home to see a car parked in my driveway. Who the fuck is at my house let alone this late in the day. I parked the car and got out. A woman stepped out of the car and walked over to me. What the fuck is my ex-wife doing here? She stood there smiling me. "Hi Robert, its been along time." she said giving me a hug. I stood there still as she hugged me. She pulled away giving me a disappointed look. "What I don't get a hug back?" "Gina, what are you doing here?" I asked. "I just missed you is all." "Sorry, I met someone else." I pushed her aside and walked up to my door. "Excuse me?" "What are you deaf now? I have a girlfriend, unlike you I'm actually commited." "No one could ever replace me." "That's where you are wrong. Do yourself a favor and leave." "Okay, I just want you to know I've come back to teach at the school. I'm teaching AP Calculus." I completely stopped what I was doing and looked at her. She's coming back and to make it worst Lori has AP Calculus. Can things get an worst? Just keep cool Robert as long as she doesn't find out who I'm dating its all good. "Congradulations, see you tomorrow then." I said and walked inside.

*Lori's POV*

I was walking down the hallway heading towards my locker. I went to grab my calculus book. "Hey Lori, how was your thanksgiving?" asked Shana standing next to me. I closed my locker door and smiled. "The best, I met his parents." "What?! Do they approve?" "I guess." "Anything else?" Shana was wiggling her eyebrows at me. I knew exactly what she was asking. "A good girl never kisses and tells." I winked at her and she let out a scream. "Oh my God, you and Principle Hottie did it!" I cupped her mouth close. "Shut Up! Last thing I need is the whole school knowing." I snapped. "I'm sorry. Was he good?" "You're so nosy." "Hey, I'm just curious. Since you won't tell me, I'm going to assume he is." I rolled my eyes at her as we walked into class.

I sat down in my normal seat as everyone waited for Mrs. Keen. A tall woman with long brown hair walked in and placed her purse and briefcase on the desk. "Holy shit." whispered Shana leaning over to me. "What is it?" I asked. "That's Ms. Gina, Mr. Downey's ex-wife." I looked over at Ms. Gina suprised. Why is she back? For some reason I'm worried. I wonder if Robert knows. "Good Morning, class I'm Ms. Gina your new AP calculus teacher." Shana raised her hand. What the hell is she up to? "Yes?" asked Ms. Gina. "I remember you. You're the lady who was once married to Principle Downey." said Shana smiling mischievously. "Yes, I was. I use to teach History." "Yeah, I heard you cheated on him with Mr. Price. Are you married to him now?" Oh my God judging by Gina's face she looked pissed. Damn it Shana shut the hell up. "It's funny how little rumor get around. No, I'm not with Mr. Price no more. Can we just skip the personal question please." "I guess cheating doesn't pay. That's to bad." Shana winked at me as look to see Ms. Gina gave us a fake smile and continued with the introductions.

Class was finally over as Shana and I rushed out of classroom. She was laughing her butt off as we walked down the hall. "You crazy bitch! Are you trying to get yourself in trouble?" I said laughing. "I'm sorry, I just had to do it." she answered still laughing. "Seriously, your insane you know that?" "You got to admit, that was pretty fucking funny." I playfully shoved her as we kept walking. I look to see Robert smiling at me. "Hello, Miss James." he greeted. I waved at Shana as she keeps walking down the hall to her class. "Good Morning Mr. Downey." I said walking up towards him. "How was class today?" "It was interesting. I met the new calculus teacher." His face fell as he tensed up. "You did. Was she nice?" he asked. "I guess, I mean Shana kinda pissed her off today. She asked her if she and that guy Mr. Price are still together. Ms. Gina said no and Shana told 'I guess cheating doesn't pay'." "Oh, I forgot Shana was still here when she and I divorced." "Yeah, she told me." Robert smiled at me and I placed my hand on his shoulder. "I'll see you later." I said. My hand slid down his arm as i felt his hand held onto mine. I held it for a second smiling at him and gave him a wink. I could see Gina standing at her door eyeing us. I quickly let go and walked away. Once again Robert and I have to keep our quick encounters less affectionate. Last thing we need is another person finding out about our secret relationship. Jeez, can't we catch a break. Graduation seriously needs to hurry up.

*Sorry for the late update. I'm getting ready to bring out the sequel to "Protect Me" which will come out tomorrow. Do you think Gina is going to try and win Robert back? Vote and Comment please. Next Update soon.*