Back to normal

I woke up to see Robert all dressed for work. He was standing by the mirror brushing his hair. He looked at me through the mirror and smiled at me. "Good Morning." he said. I smiled back at him and slowly sat up in the bed. "Good Morning, I'm gonna need some help." I said grinning at him. He turned around to look at me all confused. "What would that be?" "I need to take a shower." "Okay, how, how do you want to do this?" I smiled to myself as I could tell he was nervous. "Come here." I said. Robert walked over to me I gripped his tie pulling him close to me as I place my hand on the back of his neck. I pressed my lips against his for a slight moment. I pulled away looking into his eyes. "I trust you." I whispered giving him a smirk. Robert took in a big gulp as he gave me a half smile. "Okay."

*Robert's POV*

I walked into the kitchen to pull out a chair so I could put it in the shower. I was freaking out to myself because I was about to see Lori full on naked. Lord help me control myself. I set the chair down in the shower and walked back into her room. I noticed she was in her bra as she motioned me over to help get her pants off. Her breast look amazing. Nice and perky. Stop looking at her breast Robert and fucking focus! I slowly help take her pants off. "You don't have to pick me up. I'm going to try and walk on it." she said. I helped her stand up a little as I wrapped my arm around her waist. I looked down to see her lacy panties perfectly forming her buttocks. A little bit of her butt cheeks hung out and son of bitch it was sexy. Dammit stop looking you old perv. I helped her over to the shower before I could sit her down she was taking off her panties. Fuck! I had to look away because seriously I'm about to lose it. She tossed her panties onto the floor and sat down on the chair. She took her bra off and tossed it over. Jesus her breast looked so perfect. I shook my head and turned on the water. "I can take it from here. Thank you." she said smiling at me. I gave her a smile and hauled ass out the door. I looked down to see I was hard. Fuck! I sat down her bed and started thinking of gross things. Of course Lori is my girlfriend but, I want to take it slow. When the perfect moment comes then its a different story.

Lori finished taking a shower and I wrapped the towel around her. I helped her put her clothes on without hesitation. I dryed her long beautiful hair and brushed it for her. I watched her from behind as she applied very little make up. Her big goregous lips glistened with that strawberry kiwi lip gloss. She turned the mirror at me and sending me a kiss. He grinned at her and pulled her head back crashing my lips onto her. Her lips were sweet to the taste as I caressed her tongue with mine. I pulled away as she smiled up at me. She pulled her hair back into a pony tail as she let to strands of her curls on each side hang against her face. I left the room to go get her book bag ready and bring in the wheelchair. Helped her on it as I placed her book bag on her lap. I rolled her out of the cabin and locked the door behind me. I noticed all the students eyeing us as I pushed Lori down the pathway up to the building. I smiled at the other students as they smiled back.

*Lori's POV*

Robert was so helpful this morning. I can tell he was super nervous around me when I was naked. I could tell by the way his eyes would shift trying not to look. It was cute. I rolled myself down the halls trying to make it to class on time. I went into Mr. Lowe's class and noticed all eyes were on me. I smiled and rolled to my desk. Mr. Lowe stood up from his desk and walked over to me. "Lori, I heard what happen and I want to extend my deepest apologize for the way I treated you this past week. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask." his voice sounded sincere as he gave me a smile. I was shocked to hear him apologize to me. I gave him a warm smile and said, "It's okay Mr. Lowe I forgive you." Mr. Lowe nodded his head and walked back to his desk.

A girl from my AP Calculus class helped me through out the day. Her name was Shana Wells and was in the same grade as me. She started talking to me during class and became my friend instantly. She rolled me over to my locker and helped me open it. A small pile of note cards fell on my lap. They had 'Get Well Soon, Lori' written on each one from random students. One card was sealed in the envelope. I opened it and read the car. It was from Robert asking me to meet him at his office after school. I smiled to myself as I put the card back into the envelope. "Secret admirer?" asked Shana smiling at me. "You could say that." I replied. "Do you need help getting to your cabin?" "No, I have to go take care of something at the office. I'll see you there later tonight?" "Okay later tonight awesome. Bye Lori." "Bye."

I made it to the office and rolled in. I notice a pretty brown haired woman sitting at the desk. She looked up to smile at me as she quickly got out of her chair. "Hi, you must be Lori. I'm Helen, Robert has told me so much about you." she greeted in cute high pitched voice. I smiled at her and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you too." She walked over to Robert's door and pushed me inside. Robert looked up at us smiling as he took off his glasses. "Robert you didn't tell me she was this goregeous." said Helen as she goes to sit in the chair next to me. Robert let out a laugh and walked over to me. He peck my lips and my eyes widen as I looked over at his sister. "Don't worry I won't say anything. You make my brother happy and that's what matters." said Helen winking at me. I let out a sigh of relief as I sat there smiling. "This is akward. Your not at all bothered with the age difference?" I asked hesitantly. "Not at all. Honey my husband is 10 years older then me. It's life beside you're 17 and mature enough to handle a more advance way of dating a older man." She turned to glare at Robert. "Just make sure Robert keeps his hands to himself I know how he is." I looked at Robert who had his mouth wide open in shock. "Oh come on Helen I'm not that damn quick to grab." He exclaimed.

"You liar remember Kimberly Morton?" "Kimberly forced my hand to grab her boob to make her ex boyfriend jealous." "You didn't tell me about that." "I did tell you. You just didn't listen to me." "Oh, sorry." I busted out laughing and Helen soon joined behind me. "On a serious note Rob's a sweety pie when it comes to the ladies. Always so respectful." I smiled to myself as I felt Robert's hand rubbing my shoulder. I didn't think Helen would approve of me and Robert. I guess I was wrong she was so nice and I grew to like her. Maybe this whole relationship works out I don't know about my parents but, I'm going to wait until the appropriate time to tell them. I hope they are just as understanding as Helen was.

*Looks like Helena approves. Do you guys think whenever Lori tells her parents about Robert will they approve? Is their relationship still going to be a secret for long? Next chapter soon. Vote and comment please*