Searching

The news about Robert going jail spread like wild fire through the entire school. Everyone was pissed off that he was accused of beating Ms. Gina. Shana and I pretty much did our own investigating looking for students who had seen what happen with Gina. Did she do it to herself? Was it make up? One student actually mention that someone was in her classroom yelling and pushing her around. We asked the security officer if there are cameras in the classrooms.

"About 5 years ago there wasn't any cameras in the classrooms. But there had been reports of theft in the classes so we installed cameras." explained Jerry one of the security officer. "Do you have the footage from today?" I asked. "Always." He began typing on his computer and scrolling. He pulled up a video in Gina's class. We watched her pacing the room when we see someone walk into the the room. The guy pushed Gina against the black board and punched her in the face. I guess he was yelling at her as they argued. The face was blurry and I asked Jerry to zoom in. He cleared up the image and I let out a gasp. "It's Henry!" exclaimed Shana pointing at the screen. "Jerry you print that out and give us the video?" I asked. "Sure can." He worked on his computer some more placing a disk into the hard drive to load the video on. The picture was printed and Shana took it. The disk was finished and Jerry handed it to me. "There you go. This should help get Mr. Downey out." said Jerry. "Thank you so much." I said. "Good Luck." he shouted behind us as we left the room.

I rode with Shana to the police station in the city. Helen drove right behind us. We arrived and ran inside up to the front desk. "Hi, I need to talk with an officer that made an arrest at The Academy of West Colombia." I said. "Who was arrested?" asked female officer. "Robert Downey Jr." "Okay, have a seat and I'll be back." "Thank you." We sat down and waited for the lady to come back. I had so many emotions I didn't know which ones to let out. I hope Robert is okay. I can only imagine how he must feel right now.

The lady comes back and leads us to the cop who arrested Robert. His name was Adam Johnson and he sat there smiling at us. "So, I'm assuming you have the evidence in hand?" He asked. We handed it to him and he popped the disk into his laptop. He was watching it attentively and stopped it. "You came through. Let me get the paper work done and I'll release him." "Thank you!" I said smiling. We waited outside all happy. "Thank you guys so much for helping my brother. He's very lucky to have friends like you." said Helen. "We're your friend too. So, if you need anything just ask." I said giving her a hug. "Mr. Downey!" shouted Shana. I look to see her running up to him wrapping her arms around him. "I'm so glad you're finally out!" Robert let out a chuckle. "Me too." he said. Helen gave him a hug and was crying. "I'm so happy you're okay. I was so worried." she said. "I'm fine, Sis." Robert looks over at me and smiled. My heart sank as I jumped into his arms. "I've missed you so much." I whispered into his ear as tears fell from my eyes. He pulls me aways slowly cupping my face in his hands. He pressed his lips against mine. "I love you, Lori." His eyes were warm as they gazed into mine. "I love you, Robert." "So, what happend? Did Gina fake it or what?" "It was Henry who beat Gina up." "Oh my God. She deserved it I hate to say it." "I still wish I could punch her in the face." said Shana. We busted out laughing at her as she was pretending to be some boxer. I was so glad Robert was out of jail. Now, we can move on with our lives.

***I'm back! Finally got mins on my phone. So do you guys think Robert and Lori will be able to relax from all the drama? Vote and Comment please***