Chapter 6. The Reunion of Two Roses

Flashback, 5 years ago. 10 days before Rosaliana left London.

Rosaliana sits in her study, reviewing letters of paperwork, she stares at the mountain of work before her. She admires the growth of London since she was assigned to it. She tries her best to restore the city to its former glory. Rosaliana takes a big sigh as she listens to gentle knocks on her open doors, "Lady Rosaliana, I've brought your Earl Green Tea". Rosaliana looks up to see, none other than Rose, her most trusted assistant. Rosaliana should call her family by now as Rose had been with her for quite a while.

"Come in, Rose". Rose nods her head towards Rosaliana. Rosaliana places the letters on her desk, "Is there any news?". Rose looks up at Rosaliana shaking her head. Rosaliana sighs heavily, she was expecting to get something, it's being a long search. Rose stops the silver cart next to Rosaliana's desk. Rosaliana stares at the clock seeing it was tea time, "I'll never get used to the formalities". Rose stops her work to look up at Rosaliana. Rose stares at Rosaliana wanting to say something to cheer her up. She could only wait till Rosaliana came back out of memory lane.

"We can't change the past. We try so hard!". Rose nods walking towards Rosaliana, she wanted to stand next to her. Rosaliana's mind remembers an old friend. One who was her true family, "Most people can call it a curse. Why is it so hard, Rose?". Rose lower herself to Rosaliana's level, "I believe in you, Lady Rosaliana! I believe you will do great things! I believe we will be all together." Rose took Rosaliana's head on her hands. Rose placed her forehead on Rosaliana's, "I, Rose believe in Lady Rosaliana D. Von Shrieder".

Rosaliana smiles loudly looking at Rose, "I'm glad you remember. I almost was forgetting who I was". Rose shakes her head continuously, "I'll never let you. That's why Claara, Layla & I are here, Rosaliana". Rosaliana closes her eyes smiling to herself, "We are here to make you remember, who you truly are". Rose kisses Rosaliana's forehead, "It's Tea Time". Rosaliana opens her eyes seeing Rose preparing her tea. Rosaliana sits correctly on her chair, "Always?". Rosaliana whispers just for Rose to listen.

Rose finishes Rosaliana's Earl Green Tea placing the tea in front of Rosaliana, "Always". Rose blurts out, as she smiles to Rosaliana, "It's a plan then". Rosaliana adds as the sweet tea makes contact with her mouth. Rose serves herself some tea to accompany Rosaliana. Rosaliana took out a letter from a secret cabin in her desk. As Rose sits down in front of the desk. Rosaliana reads:

Dear R.L.A,

It became a tradition a long time ago, my closest family will sit with one of us at Tea Time. We will share stories and miss each other. I'll cherish our time together. I know one day, you will find me.

We will hope time could turn back to the times, we were together, all of us. As a big family, once more. When that time comes promise me. You will never forget me, Rosaliana.

Sincerely, Esmeralda.

End of Flashback.