Continuation. The Start Of A New Family -- Part 2

Official 4th Residence Of The Von Shrieder Family. On The Outskirts of London. A Top of A Small Hill.

Miss Rosaliana's Residence Main Living Room.

"I am done" Miss Rosaliana mutters as she gives the silver cup to Rose. Rose takes the silver cup making sure is empty. Miss Rosaliana breath in and out as Rose stares at her. Miss Rosaliana rises an eyebrow "The color is coming back to your skin" Miss Rosaliana sighs as she doesn't look at Rose's green eyes. Rose sighs as she shakes her head "I don't mean to be the bad guy, Rosaliana" Rose mutters as she takes the cylinder & the silver cup into her dress front pocket. Miss Rosaliana gets up from her seat as Rose takes the silver cart "We should find Miss Stevens" Rose nods as they walk out of the room. Rose locks the door as they resume walking away from the door. Miss Rosaliana stops as she stares at a mirror. She could notice her pale color leaving as her skin turns to a porcelain white. Rose stops in her tracks when she didn't notice Rosaliana next to her. Rose looks back seeing Rosaliana staring at her reflection "It's working faster than ever" Miss Rosaliana mutters as she sees color coming back to her cheeks. Rose sighs heavily waiting for Miss Rosaliana to finish observing her instant change. Miss Rosaliana stares at her face one last time as she walks to Rose. They start walking back to Miss Rosaliana's study "Will you go to the children?" Miss Rosaliana nod as Rose shakes her head.

"What if Mr. Miller is right? Adopting them is a bad idea" Rose whispers softly as Miss Rosaliana gives her a glare. Rose doesn't seem to back down as Miss Rosaliana keeps glaring at her. They keep walking ahead as Miss Rosaliana stops "We have always been together from the Good & the bad. We have always been through a lot as a family" Rose stops around the last word of Rosaliana's sentence. She stares at Miss Rosaliana "Those Children need me. You know exactly why I can't let them go" Rose sighs heavily as she nods. Miss Rosaliana resumes walking as she caught up to Rose "We'll take care of them, is that correct?" Rose nods as they both resume walking without saying much after that. They made a quick stop in the kitchen to leave the silver cart then resume walking to the garden closest to Miss Rosaliana's study. Rose knows Miss Stevens will keep the Children as close as she can to Miss Rosaliana's study. Rose stops as she opens the door in front of them. Rose lets Rosaliana enter first then she enters right after. Miss Rosaliana waits for Rose to caught up to her as they resume walking. Rosaliana stops next to a mirror once more "It does wonders, Rose" Rose stops in her tracks as she looks behind her at Miss Rosaliana. 

Miss Rosaliana & Rose found themselves in the corridor to Miss Rosaliana's study. Miss Rosaliana moves her blond hair over her shoulder "Everything in your body is recuperating. It's coming back to its original form of 5 years ago" Rose spoke with a soft voice as Miss Rosaliana stares at her long blonde hair "I didn't want to go back. Even though, I need it to get everything I own back" Miss Rosaliana mutters as she stares at her reflection. She sighs as she resumes walking ahead "Nobody will notice your change. There is nothing to worry about" Rose mutters as natural as ever. Rose stares as Rosaliana holds the handle of the balcony door. Before Miss Rosaliana could open the door she looks to her left staring right at Rose. Rose stops walking towards her "Claara will come with a new butler. He is a bit clumsier. Go make sure Mr. Miller comes back with the papers" Rose bows to Miss Rosaliana as she waits for anything else. Miss Rosaliana looks straight ahead as Rose turns around. Miss Rosaliana sighs heavily "I'll not be their mother, Rose. I am not mother material" Rose side glances Miss Rosaliana as she walks away from her. Miss Rosaliana opens the balcony door in one swift movement.