Chapter 26. Associates.

Rosaliana's POV.

It has been a Month and a week since Jacob and Evie came to London.

A sigh escapes my rose pink lips. It was a cloudy and sunny day on London's streets. It was perfect for what I have planned today. A weather like this makes a plan all way better.

An evil chuckle left my lips as I watch the city outside, "Always rare to see you smiling", I look back into the carriage. Rose is seating parallel to my form. My carriage is riding us to one of my personal docks. It's important that we get there as soon as possible as what I have plan can't wait any longer. It's time that London gets its freedom with or without Henry Green's help.

Rose isn't wearing her Templar clothes today. She decided to go as simple as a dark blue dress with black flats. Her hair is being cover with the usual white cloth. It's more of a tradition for her to wear that, "Is it? I have never noticed it", I responded locking eyes with her.

Rose's outfit complements mine. Today, I had no other way to wear a white corset with a light blue dress. It has different layers to fall down like a waterfall. I am wearing light blue satin shoes with silver braid. My long golden blonde hair is braided upward around my feathery light blue hat. It was an outfit dignified of a high-class lady.

I am not going anywhere close to the lower side. I am avoiding any chance of finding Mr. Frye. He is not going to interrupt my work. I am not hoping I am making it work. There is no way, I'll let anyone make my work go to waste. I have had the time now that I avoided the sight of him.

My work has started to walk, and I can't be happier with it.

"Yes, it is rare. You usually never laugh or smile", Rose reminds me the past as I had not shown any emotions. A sigh escapes my lips, "Yes, well... for I should open a bit. When the time comes, I'll go back to myself". A lower glance on Rose side. I couldn't recognize the emotion on those star gazing green eyes of hers. They are so captivating and an unique beauty. I am sure it can make any men or women drop to their knees instantly.

I move my lace white gloves right hand to Rose's right hand. Instantly, she holds my hand into hers, "Thank you, Rose. You have always stood by me longer than anyone else's. You and..." his name didn't come out of my mouth. Instead, a tear fell down my eyes at all the memories. They were so many that I froze on the spot. Rose waits for my return to realize while I move back, "The Green Earl Green tea can fix that, you know? You'll become more control of your emotions", Rose explains to me something I already know. A sigh escapes my lips.

She needs to add the nightmares. I had spent a long time with that being myself. When you become... weak like I did, you will become weak as this. There is a simple solution for me to control all of this... I could just accept who I am completely without turning back.

That' isn't an option. It will affect more people than only myself. I can't do it. At least, not until I save London and say goodbye to it all then I can walk into that path. I can't do it just yet.