Chapter 15. Mysterious Girl

Flashback -- A few hours back.

The Frye Twins quickly get to higher ground. The beautiful sun of London waking up for another day. The Twins want to get hold of the precious information. Evie stands to look out into London's Horizon "We'll cover more ground separated" Evie informs Jacob as she unfolds the paper Mr. Green gave her. She looks it up while Jacob watches over her shoulder. He reads the information with her "The Snitch. Interesting" Jacob says, not really paying much attention. Evie sighs looking back at him "The paper informs that he is a regular at a tavern in Southwark. I'll head there" Evie informs Jacob as she puts the paper away.

"That seems fun" Jacob mutters as Evie glared at him "What?" Jacob looks back at her "Don't make a scene" Evie mutters. An eye roll erupts from Jacob "Have some faith in me, dear sister?" He mutters opening his arms widely with a charming smile. Evie doesn't look amuse what so ever "I'll have it when I see otherwise," She says before going off. Jacob rolls his eyes once again "Why does she gets the fun task?" Jacob sighs as he reads the description of the paper. He doesn't seem to like it "Only 4 words for this woman... Rose" Jacob looks out folding the paper.

End of Flashback.

"Afternoon is almost here... nothing" Jacob lays back on a building. He is beyond annoyed. He has been waiting for hours since the morning he got here. He walked the sections in The River Thames that have spotted this female. She is of a small stature. She always keeps to herself. She usually walks around The River Thames for some unknown reason. She usually seems wearing simple dark color dresses "How did he get this information?" Jacob blurts out looking over the paper for the seventeen time.

It specifies she always wears a white cloth to cover her hair. She has always seen with it, so that's a plus in spotting her.

There has not been a sight of a woman with her description. Whatever this woman is holding, it better be worth the wait.

Jacob looks up unable to move. He can't believe what he is seeing. It is destiny that has knocked on his door steps. There she was, the woman that has been stuck on the back of his mind. Jacob doesn't even register what he is seeing. He can't gather his thoughts at all. There she stands tall and conservative with a posture that shows she is from higher class; however, the tender smile adorning her lips is welcoming. She draws the people in than they pay their respect to her. They seem to be happy that she is here.

A simple off shoulder red dress covers her body. She is wearing the exact same gloves he saw before. Her hair has been braided out to fall onto her right shoulder. She is wearing a cloak that covers half of her face while the other half is visible. She isn't trying to stay unnoticed. The people are surrounding her like water to dry land. They are very civil as each waits their turn. Jacob could do nothing more than stare. He is glued to the wall he was laying on. His face shows surprise and shock. He can hardly believe his luck.

Jacob stands up from the ground. He finally notices the woman standing behind the Mysterious Girl "I am sorry to inform. We must go now" Her voice was one similar to an angel. She kept the sweetest smile on her lips. It lingers as the words leave her mouth. The people were quick to disapprove scared. She would leave them and never return "I'll surely return to pay you all a visit" She adds reassuring the people. She will come back some time later. She didn't specify the day or the time. She would return, but Jacob knows they will wait patiently for her to come back.