Chapter 21. Don't Help.

A/N: The instrumental song was posted to youtube by Ubisoft Music UBILOUD - Music By Austin Wintory. Assassin's Creed: Syndicate.

It's called "Top Hats and Sword Canes". You should check it out~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been trying to retrace my steps to that moment I saw her...

I have been trying to find connections to this female. She haunts my dreams -- I am stressing over empty clues.

There hasn't been anything since I started this race. It's important to me a race like no other. Why is it so hard to find somebody in this city? I have turned every borough from inside out. I have looked at every little detail of that day coming empty handed. I have search nonstop. I can't get to sleep because I can't get over the fact I haven't found her.

I have even ask around to the people of The River Thames. They have rejected been influence with this Mystery Girl. They don't seem to recollect the events of a few days ago. 

I am sure they are lying about this. How can so many people reject one person? Why are they hiding this fact? If I was Evie, I would get to the bottom of this. I have tried to go either way. I have observed the people, but they have done nothing to acquired suspicion. 

I wasn't giving up that easily. Even if I had been here for a week, I am completely sure I'll find her. I keep telling myself it won't be that difficult. She is right around the corner. The thought has been persistent in my head. It has been encouraging me to proceed. I am so much closer, but the reality is I am clueless. I am lost in London searching for a Mystery Girl. She has disappeared off the face of the planet. 

The people of London don't seem to give her up to a stranger. They have killed my hopes faster than Evie. I have always get back up no matter the difficulty; however, this is turning into another dead end. Before I gave up completely out of complete anger (RageQuit). I surveillance London to find an unusual activity. 

I am hidden in plain sight. Nobody looks up nowadays. It's an obvious hideout, but they do not expect. I have seen these men discuss with the hooded female. She is wearing a cloak of another time. Her back is to me while the other males I am disgusted with. It's easily caught they have intentions for this female. She seems unfrightened by them, but her voice says something else. She is irritated they have interrupted her. I have no reason or clue why I am still here. 

Maybe because she is a lady in a bit of trouble. What kind of man would I be if I let a lady alone? 

I could easily take them down then proceed with my investigation. I wasn't able to listen to them from far away. I could only watch as the female walk into the alleyway. If she had looked a bit left, she could have seen me. I am hidden from side or so I believe. There is a cool breeze before the female turns around. I could feel an uneasy aura around her. It could be because I am unable to see under her cloak or the fact these men disgust me. 

I take a short second to inspect the men. An average height male stands in front of all of them. His short black hair and common eye color. He looks familiar. It's like I have seen this male before, but I don't seem to place him. He is wearing a Templar uniforms, and he doesn't seem to hide it. What I am assuming are his men, they stand behind him. Everything seems to quiet down until the male on front spoke "You have ignored all my letters, Rosaliana" A desperate attempt for attention.