Prolouge/Opening

Jealousy. Confusion. Misery. Misunderstandings.

This were the words that could probably explain what happened to Hyejin and Taehyung after their first child was born.

Arguing often because of their careers and responsibilities.

Will the be able to clear their misunderstandings? Will they be united again as a family despite the times the had exchanged hurtful words?

Well, of course they did....they made up.

But what they didn't know was.....it wasn't the end.

Challenges and danger was waiting for them to arrive.

___________

"Will you marry me again.....Hyejin?"

-Kim Taehyung

____________

This is a sequel for the book, mr arrogant, originally made by authornim 'wtkfics'. I was already given a permission to write a book 3.

If this is your first time reading this story, you must read book 1&2 of mr arrogant.

Please give me feed backs and if you want, oyou can also give me ideas to improve this book. I'm busy in school so I'll try to update a chapter as soon as I can. There may be some spelling mistakes, just tell me if there is, I'll correct it. Thank you!

IMPORTANT: Pls bear with me...an my writing. Cuz it only got better at chapter 20. Because that was when I started using thesaurus for writing. Lol tnx!