Chapter 15

"I'm off," taehyung exited the front door as I only watched him while carrying taeho in my arms. The sound of his car driving off was the only thing I heard before I finally moved from the place I was standing at.

There was no sound remaining in the whole house except for my quiet footsteps as I walked around. It was so quiet. It's like I'm inside the deep ocean that you couldn't hear any sounds.

Since yesterday's misunderstanding, taehyung and I never talked to each other. The only words that I remember saying to him since that day was 'I'm going to sleep' 'let's eat dinner' or 'can you take care of taeho for a sec'. But all he did was nod. He didn't even say anything. All the silent treatment he's giving me is making me go real crazy.

After Woojin mentioned that we promised each other to get married when we were kids, taehyung suddenly stood up from the couch he was sitting at and then slammed his hands on the table in front of him. Next, he suddenly walked off without any words to say, only a scowl and a scary look in his face.

He went upstairs leaving both me and louise in the living room as we watched him go. I even heard Woojin gulp, just realizing what he had just said. Then, when we were eating dinner, taehyung didn't even joined us which left me and woojin eat in an awkward silence.

But really. Taehyung's overreacting. Just because woojin and I promised to get married, it doesn't mean that we really will get married. Well, duh! Common sense. Me and taehyung are already married. It's not like I'm married to louise and not to taehyung.

And plus, we were just small kids back then. We don't even know what marriage really meant. Kids are totally clueless about adults. Can't he realize that?! The silent treatment I'm receiving from him is useless cause puh-lease! Little children's doesn't have the knowledge about adulthood or anything about it.

And it also got me all frustrated when I entered our room yesterday night after woojin left. The atmosphere was deadly. I even hesitated if I should sleep with taehyung that night or just sleep in the other room. But I still slept beside him.

Because just as I landed my foot inside the room, shivers ran into my spine making my blood turn cold. And also, I got goosebumps. When I entered, taehyung was sleeping on our bed but I know and I was sure, he's just pretending by then.

I rolled my eyes at the flashback.

I walked up the stairs then to our room. Then, I placed taeho back to his crib with his pacifier with him. For a minute, I only sat on the bed, staring into space. But then, I decided to take a bath. I already took a bath this morning but I still want to bathe for the second time. As a refresher.

I looked for my towel and then went inside the bathroom. Then, I untied my ponytail and took all of my clothes. Before I entered the shower, something had caught my eye. I looked at my left hand, staring into my fingers. The engagement ring that taehyung gave. I took it off and then placed it down with my clothes. Then, I took my bath.

___~~<time skip>~~___

It only took me almost 35 minutes before finishing bathing. That's because I used the bathtub. Which is why it took me a long time. I almost slept while soaking myself in.

I dried my hair with the hair dryer as I stared into my reflection in the mirror in front if me. After I dried my long black hair, I grabbed my towel. But as I grabbed it, I think I heard something small fall to the floor. A sound of something metal, I think. But maybe not.

So, I just ignored it and wrapped the towel around my hair then left the bathroom. Cold air filled my nose as I opened the window in our room, sniffing the fresh air. Then, I walked towards the bed and sat on it, untangling the towel wrapped in my head.