Chapter 24

"Quit sulking will you, Hyejin?!" Taehyung snapped. "I'm telling you, there is nothing to be jealous about. EunHa noona is only a friend! You hear that? Just a friend! Plus, she's already married!"

"Hmph!" was the only thing that slipped away from my mouth.

Folding my arms against my chest, I shifted around making Taehyung face my back.

"Aish!" I could hear Taehyung scratch his head in frustration. "You're making me go crazy!"

Silence was all I could give him.

"Listen. There us nothing going on between me and EunHa noona, alright?" Taehyung interpreted. "She's just an old childhood friend. Want me to tell you everything? Fine. EunHa noona-"

He was interrupted by the sudden movement of my body. Quickly rising up from the bed, I turned to face Taehyung with a stern face.

"Will you quit calling her noona?" I groaned. "And why do you need to call her that?"

He raised an eyebrow. "Cause she's two years older than me?" he replied with a hint of confusion. "Isn't it obvious?"

Firing him with continuous icy dark glares that could almost pierce through his body, I cursed under my breath and plopped back down on the bed, furious.

"You're hopeless..." I stated bluntly with a sigh.

"I am not." Taehyung argued. "I'm only telling the truth. What's wrong with it? Wae? Is it bad to defend yourself from being accused of having an affair with someone else even if it's actually not true! Entirely untrue!"

Dumbfounded, I stared at him appalled and a bit offended. My mouth was gaped open as I placed a hand on my chest dramatically.

"Um- Excuse me?!" I scoffed while batting my eyelashes hysterically for several times. "What did you say? Did you ever heard me say that?"

"What do you think? Wae?" He growled, his voice raising at every word he says. "You think I won't fight back? I'm not an idiot. I'm annoyed, mad, furious. Whatever. Accusing me with false statements?! Ha! You must be kidding me!"

Immediately standing up in a flash, Taehyung darted me with pure evil glares. His chest was brought out while his hands were crossed on his upper part of the body.

Feeling short, I also shot up from the bunk then glared back at him, my arms still crimped and clumped on my chest.

"I wasn't accusing you!" I snapped. "I didn't even say anything. My mouth was shut the whole time!"

He scoffed, sarcastically.

"Yeah, sure! But you definitely looked like you were accusing me!" He shot back, snorting. "Am I right? Don't you dare deny it cause it's true!"

Totally taken back, I was speechless that it totally silenced me. Common sense it is! His statements were mostly true.

Lifting up an eyebrow, a confirmed confident grin extended on his face.

"Silence means yes." Taehyung announced, proudly. "That means you are saying that you really did accuse me!"

"S-shut up!" I hissed blushing, unable to admit my defeat.