Chapter 20

Who wants some smut? 😆🙊😜
Yes or no....???😊
If not, pls skip the smut part then.
____________________

"T-taehyung....." I stammered through my words as my eyes started to blur from the water forming in my eyes.

"Yes?" He asked, looking up from his work, his reading glasses on.

Noticing that I'm tearing up, Taehyung quickly took off his glasses and stood up from his chair. He pulled me into his chest, embracing me into a warm hug.

"What's wrong?" He asked, his voice slightly trembling in concern.

"I-I...." I couldn't bring myself to say it.

Suddenly, I bursted into tears. Taehyung slowly caressed my hair, his grip tightening around me.

"It's okay," he told me with an assuring soft voice. "You can tell me....what's wrong?"

I took a deep breath and pulled away from his grasp. We focused on each other's eyes for a moment before I finally got the courage to spoke up.

"I met Seojun..." I bent my head down, staring on the ground.

"M-met who?" Taehyung asked, not believing what I said.

"Seojun," I replied, softly.

"You mean, Lee Seojun!" He said, his voice high. "That son of a bitch who tried to ra- " he stopped mid sentence. He cleared his throat and continued on. "....abuse you!!"

I started nodding slowly.

I heard Taehyung inhale air, trying to calm himself from totally bursting in anger. Then, he stepped forward leaving a 2 inch gap from me to him. I could feel his warm breathing, prickling my bare skin.

Suddenly, he gently shrouded me with his strong big arms, wrapping me with his whole body. I rest my head on his chest as tears started to run down my cheeks, splashing down to the floor.

His hand stroked my hair, while his leaps pressed against my forehead. "Did he do something to you?" He asked, softly.

I started to shake my head. "No."

"That's good,"

A weak smile built in my lips as my eyes gradually closed. Even without looking, I could feel Taehyung's eyes staring at me intently.

His sharp breathing prickled my face as his lips placed over mine. Feeling his extremely soft lips in this kind of awful situation brought me immense pleasure. The kiss was so addicting that made me want more. Especially that I'm distressed about Seojun showing up again.

I broke the kiss for a second to take a breath and stared into his eyes. Feeling brave, I brought my arms around his neck and brought my face closer to his. His lips pressed against my neck as I closed my eyes, feeling his wet and soft lips on me. Taehyung's hand went down from my cheeks to my shoulders. I wanted more. More of him. More touching. I wanted to be touched.

As of reading my mind, his hands were on my waist, puling me closer against him. His lips found mine and the kiss was smouldering. Deep and demanding from the moment my mouth met his. I wasn't sure if how we ended up on the couch but suddenly , we were there.

The cold touch of the leather couch tickled my neck, but I mostly felt Taehyung. Felt his hand brushing under my shirt. His sweet, soft touch on my breasts. Felt his weight half on me, his leg positioned between mine.

Everywhere part of him touched me, I burned and ached for more. His hum filled my ears like music and I was lost. Lost in the moment, in desire. Lost with yearning.

I slipped my hands inside the back of his shirt, feeling his hard and warm muscles in my bare palms. All of a sudden, I made another sound, a mixture of both pain and marvel. And then, his weight and all the wonder were gone. Opening my eyes, I saw Taehyung getting off of me, his eyes ablaze and looking almost wild. His hands were locked behind his neck and he breathed in and out as if he needed more oxygen.

"We can't....not now..." He stammered as a light flush of pink coloured his cheeks. "I'm working...and, this is not the time."

Doing my own share of trying to breathe, it took me a second to understand what he was attempting to say. He didn't have condoms. Even if he did, this shouldn't have happened from the start.

"We need....not right now..not like this."

"I know," I sat up on the couch and locked my eyes onto his. "I'm sorry...I didn't know what I was doing...It just....happened."

I shook my head as the cumbersome feeling crowded my chest. I felt my cheeks heat up, so hot that it could cook an egg. Or maybe not.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have....." I looked away, not sure how to put it.

I heard him sigh. "It's okay..." He replied with a soft caring voice that I would always hear during the sad times.

I looked up to see Taehyung smiling at me sweetly. But then, his smile turned into a sarcastic smirk.

"But, next time, we'll probably do it." He reassured me with that scary looking smirk that he always wear when joking.

My cheeks burned. "Yah!" I yelled at him. "Stop joking around."

Ignoring me, he turned around and went back to sit on his desk. He putted his glasses back on and started doing his work on his laptop. I stared there for a moment.

Then, he stopped typing and turned his head around once again. Taehyung lowered his reading glasses and glanced at me.

"What are you doing?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Um...watching you?" I replied but it sounded more of like a question.

He grinned weakly. "Don't worry...." He told me. "I will never let him lay a single finger on you nor will I let him get a touch of a single strand on your hair. Never."

I returned a weak and unsure smile. "Thank you." I whispered, loud enough for him to hear. "Thank you."

"He stood up from his chair again and started walking towards me. He wrapped his arms around me once again and placed his chin on my head.

"Rest assured, Hyejin." He whispered in my ear. "I will not let him touch our family. I'll protect you. You and Taeho."

I closed my eyes as a warm drop of tear rolled down to my cheeks, touched by his sincere words. "I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too."

_________________________

This chapter took me a long time to write even if it's short. It took me a lot of time to write that part. It took me a lot of thinking too. I needed to use the thesaurus dictionary. I gave it my best effort....lol...bye.