Chapter 39:

Talk about a lifetime'a promise. A promise that's suppose last forever. You might think forever is too long. Well of course it's long, it's FOR-EVER!

That lifetime promise would sometimes be kept but sometimes, it breaks and wavers as well. We can't predict either it breaks or not. Like a mirror, once new, then it gets too old that it eventually breaks and gets thrown away.

Another example, marriage. Yes, marriage is a lifetime promise. Some people think it's just a joke, marrying a person when he or she doesn't even love that someone. It's either they're forced to get married or because that particular person is just after money.

For most people, marriage is a very important thing for your life. Choose wisely, they say. Don't try to force yourself on someone whom you're not even sure you love even if that person loves you. Choose that person who you truly would like to spend the rest of your life with him or her, with that person also having the same thoughts as you as well.

And today, I'm going to have to keep a lifetime promise with someone I truly love. And that someone also loves me back. It's not because of money or neither we're forced to. It's because of our own will. It's our happiness...

"Are you excited?" She asks as she putted makeup on me. "Well, I am. I can't even wait even though it's not me getting married."

I smiled as an answer as I slowly closed my eyes, relaxing my face to make it more easy for her. My right hand gripped the silky white fabric that I wore while my other left hand fidgeted nervously with itself as I slightly bit my lower lip.

The excited throbs of my heart could already be heard in the flowing air as my nervous breathing escapes my mouth. By the time she finally finished putting a rosy yet natural makeup on me, my eyelids slowly raised, the light coming in sight first.

My reflection in the mirror flashed in front of my eyes and as if a different new person was staring back at me. Even though the woman that stared at me kinda looks like the me who was before when we had our first marriage, yet the only problem was, that time I didn't have a choice. It was forced.

"Smile wider," Mina whined after she placed the makeup tools down. "Until it reaches your ears."

"Don't you think that would be too wide?" I sneered, slightly shaking my head.

The muffled indistinct murmurs and chats could be heard from the other side of the gigantic door while Mina hummed in harmony as she too, straightened the fabric of her dress. The sound filled my ears like music as a smile crept into my face unknowingly.

"Wasn't I good?" Mina suddenly bragged, dramatically flipping her hair. "I knew I can convince you right away. How proud I am for myself! Don't you think that I'm like you guy's fairy godmother or Cupid?"

"What?" I raised an eyebrow. "It's because you kept on pestering me that I finally gave up and agreed to marry him sooner than next month."

"That's the point!" She exclaimed, pointing her finger directly at my face. "You give up to easily and I DON'T! I kept on trying that's why I ended up convincing you...or forced you."

"Forced is the right word."

Just then, the door opened and Taehyung with Jimin and Jungkook came in, in their suits. Taehyung's eyes wandered around the room until it stopped on me.

"Heol!" Jimin clasped his hands together and walked up to me. "My Dong Saeng is so pretty! I didn't even recognized you."

"Oh, shut up." I rolled my eyes. "And don't call me Dong Saeng please, you act a lot more younger than I am."

"I approve!" Jungkook chimed in mockingly glancing at Jimin. "But anyways, you look really beautiful noona. And Hyung is rather speechless." He motioned his eyes at Taehyung who stood still in the back.

Silence weighed over when Jungkook said that. But for a few seconds, Taehyung immediately walked up to me as well.

"Oh y-yeah, you're very beautiful." He stuttered, making me blush. "Very."

An 'ohh' , 'iyee' and 'aww' escaped Mina, Jimin and Jungkook's mouth that suddenly interrupted the awkward and sweet athmosphere. Averting my gaze away, I stared back at my reflection in the mirror.

Taehyung sat next to me and frozen silence once again consumed the moment. I could hear the others mutter and squeal faintly as they gathered at the corner of the room, kindly giving us a bit of privacy instead of just exiting the door.

"By the way, it's annoyingly good to see you again, PHA Mina." I heard Jimin whisper to Mina who cringed in irritation.

"T-this kid...!" She clenched her fists, ready to smack Jimin when Jungkook stepped in between.

I turned my head away and ended up looking at Taehyung who I caught staring at me.

"...w-what are you doing here by the way?" I asked, fidgeting with my fingers.

"I'm here to see you." He simply replied. "Can't I see my bride even for just a minute?"

"H-huh?" I blushed and looked down. "No. I mean, you can."

That time passed by like the wind and by now, I'm already walking down the aisle, my hands around a small bouquet of flowers while my veil is hanging in front of my face. The sound of the soothing music of the soft notes of the piano played in the background as I finally reached Taehyung's side.

Linking our arms together, we slowly walked in front of the whole Church. A smile was pasted on my face the whole time and we kept on stealing glances at each other as the event proceeded.

My heart throbbed in happiness as we exchanged vows and rings, tears escaping my eyes time by time. The guests clapped their hands enthusiastically, the noise echoing on the church walls, as my lips and Taehyung's touched, happy and sad cries and shouts filling the whole building.

"Congratulations!" EunHa and ChanYoung greeted us when it was finished. "We're happy for you."

"Thank you!" We thanked at the same time.

They left and I turned to Taehyung, smiling. "I guess this time, it's really real." I said, my voice soft.

"Yeah, this time, this is real." He repeated, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Hyejin-ie!" Mina cried, running towards me with her arms in the air while the other boys followed behind her. "I am so...so happy!"

"Yah, stop acting like you're the one who got married." Jimin rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms over his chest.

They're still oil and water huh?

"What are you talking about, asshole?" She glared at him with cold eyes. "I'm just happy for my best friend. And besides, I'm married, you idiotic jerk."

She linked her arms back to David and stuck her tongue at Jimin.

"You got no love life." she teased, with a mocking pity look in her eyes. "How sad is that?"

We all laughed as Jimin angrily pouted and yelled why he's being tease by all of us, including his crush, Jungkook ,who just shrugged it off. Smiles were plastered in all of our faces and I couldn't help it but think, that this day might just have been the best day in my entire life yet.