Chapter 14

Third Person POV

Hyejin's Childhood Memories (little hyejin as a 4-year old kid)

~flashback~

"Waaaaaaah!" Hyejin cried, loudly as she tripped on the ground.

She sat on the ground and looked at her knees. Both of her knees were bleeding. Hyejin was in the playground playing when she ran all around and tripped on a rock.

She cried non stop but not anyone came for help. Well, because there wasn't any people at the playground. Just a couple of kids at hyejin's age. Then suddenly, a little boy came walking towrds hyejin.

He looked down at her. "Are you okay?" He asked with his cute little voice. "Are you hurt? What happened?"

"....I t-tripped....." Hyejin cried. "H-hyejin's knees.....a-are bleeding, and it....hurts."

"Let me help you," he offered his hand to her. Hyejin looked at his hands and grabbed it. The little boy helped her get up on her feet. But yet, hyejin still cried.

"Stop crying," he said. "I already helped you. Can't you stop crying?"

"I-I'll try......" Slowly, hyejin quieted down.

"Good....." He gave out a sigh of relief. "My name louise but my real name is Lee Woo Jin. What's yours?"

"H-hyejin, lee hyejin." She sniffed.

"Oh, we have the same surname," he said, brightening up at his discovery.

Hyejin stopped crying and smiled. "Oh yeah! You're right," she laughed. "Are we cousins?"

"I don't think so," he replied. "My mom said that not all people who has the same surname is relatives."

"Really? I didn't know,"

"Wanna play?"

"Yes!"
____________________

Since then, they became friends, best friends. And also they discovered that they're neighbours. Woojin just moved in with both of his parents from Busan. Most of the time, they would spend the whole day at each others house, playing.

One day, woojin didn't go to hyejin's house while hyejin just sat there, outside their door waiting for louise. Because hyejin is impatient, she finally stood up from the front door and walked outside the house and to louise's house.

And there, she spotted louise sitting on a big rock in front of their house. He was crying. Hyejin suddenly ran towards him, worried.

"Louise!" She yelled, getting his attention. "Why are you crying?"

Louise looked up, teary eyed but wiped it off immediately. "Y-yes, I'm fine." He lied. "Why are you here?"

"Because I was waiting for you but you didn't come." She said. "What's wrong? Really,"

Louise gave out a sigh. "Because my parents are arguing," he cried. "When I told them to stop they yelled at me to go away, so I ran outside the house."

All of a sudden, hyejin started to cry. Louise flinched. "W-why are you crying?" He stammered. "D-did I do something.....wrong?"

"N-no....." She cried, wiping of her tears. "It's because that so sad."

Louise laughed then smiled. "It's okay," he replied. "Let's go play?"

"A-arasso....."

Hyejin wiped all her tears and the frown on her face changed into a smile. Both went to hyejin's house and played, forgetting what just happened earlier.

"Louise, I really, really like you!" Hyejin grinned. But what she didn't know is that she likes him as a friend. She was so clueless as a child.

"W-what are you saying?!" He stammered, blushing. Then, he sighed. "I like you, too."

"If I like you then you like me too, why don't we get married when we grow up."

"W-wae?"

"Why? Well, my parents got married because they liked each other. That's why I assume that we'll get married when were older."

Louise raised an eyebrow. "Uh-okay, but-" he gave out a heavy sigh. "Fine, I like you too."

Woojin pulled out his pinky finger. "Pinky promise?" He asked, nervously.

"Promise." Then, hyejin smiled ear to ear and locked her finger to his.

______________________

One month later

"Woojin!" Hyejin yelled, running towards him. He turned around with a blank face.

Hyejin reached him and stopped. She felt something was off. Hyejin looked behind louise to see their car parked outside and a truck filled with furnitures. Several people went in and out to their house, carrying chairs, beds, tables and other stuff.

"What's happening?" She asked, confused. "Why are there people moving your things?"

He didn't say anything. He just looked down to the ground.

"Wae?" Hyejin just kept on asking.

He still didn't answer. Slowly, hyejin started to tear up.

"Wae?" She cried.

"Because we're moving." He suddenly raised his voice which made hyejin flinch. "My parents got divorce so I'm going with my dad to states."

"Isn't states far?" She cried. "Can't you stay?"

"No..... I can't stay."

"Then, I'll come with you."

"You can't."

"Why can't I?"

"Because........you just can't."

"But you promised to marry me!"

He stayed silent and looked down. Hyejin cried so hard while louise just stared at her not knowing what to do. Louise moved his hand to hyejin's shoulder with teary eyes, trying hard not to cry.

"I'm.....sorry,"

___________________

[-_-] (-_-) that is my expression after writing this chapter. Boring.....l