Chapter 35:

Just look at Taehyung peering out of the curtain like a child! So adorable!

***

Taehyung's POV

"Taehyung...I remember."

My head became dizzy for a second and I had to rub both sides of my temples.

"Y-you remember...?" I asked, blinking my eyes a couple of times.

"Yes." hyejin sighed, lowering her eyes.

I gulped and looked intently in her eyes, unblinking.

"You remember everything?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Hyejin looked up but then quickly averted her gaze away as soon as she made eye contact with me.

"Well...not exactly everything." she told me, blushing a bright red of hue. "Just some."

"What is it?" I asked, sitting on the bed but my hand still held hers. "Tell me what you remember."

"I...I remember Taeho."

"How did you remember him?" I asked out of curiousity.

"My mom...she showed me." she whispered under her breath but I still able to hear it.

What? How can her mom show her? She's passed away.

"W-what?" I stammered, clueless. "How can ypur mom show ypu your memories?"

"She showed and told me about it through a dream." she muttered and gulped.

"Was it when you were having a nightmare?" I asked.

"I told you it wasn't a nightmare." she snapped, kinda mad.

Of course she'll be mad since I called her dream about her mom a nightmare.

Shaking my head, I looked back at her again. "What else do you remember?"

"My mom's death." she answered, looking like she's recalling something.

"What else?"

"Seojun. The accident. Why I'm lying here on a hospital bed. And also, some childhood memories."

"Really? But...do you remember the others who came here yesterday when you woke up?" I asked, checking since she never mentioned anything about thelem since she woke up yesterday.

"Those guys?" she asked and I nodded. "I don't remember some of them except Mina, Jungkook and Jimin since I also recalled some high school memories."

Just as she finished her statement, a knock came from the door and soemone entered.

It was Mina and Taeho.

"Hyejin-ah!" Mina came running towards her with a big hug.

"Mina...?" Hyejin asked, hesitantly moving her hands around Mina's back.

"You remember me?" she asked with a bright smile plastered in her face, and Hyejin quickly nodded. "Thank goodness!"

"Yeah...it's a relief." Hyejin whispered as they both pulled away from each other. "Guess I'll remember much faster than expected."

"Then, that's better!" Mina exclaimed, handing Taeho to Hyejin who beamed in happiness.

Hugging Taeho gently in her arms, a tear escaped her eyes as she tubbed his small little back.