Chapter 36:

+flashback+

His firm big hands prickled my skin as it slipped under the back of my shirt, languidly taking it off of me. My breathing hitched when he suddenly pulled away to take off his own shirt.

Then, pushing his weight back on me, pinning me deeper on the bed, his eyes were wild while his breathing felt rough on my skin.

Pressing his lips on my neck, the wet and soft sensation ran around my collar bone until it abruptly reached near my chest.

Pulling away once again, he gently placed his lips back to mine while both of his hands found both of mine as well, entwining them together.

The sound of pleasure escaped my mouth as we fought for air, pinning me deeper on the cushion with his warm body that brushed against my skin, tickling every inch of me.

"...t-tae...hyu-"

A great weight of pleasure filled my whole body, making me sense the feel of safe and comfort. Calming myself, closing my eyes, giving more access, I let his body press against mine while his lips and hands travelled around my upper body.

The desire of exploring each other once again washed over me, completely blinding me from my senses, allowing it to take over my actions.

The sound of the pleasing moan departed both of our mouths, filling in the air, making it sound like music in our ears.

His gentle touch tickled my face as he caressed it carefully, landing his lips on my forehead, to the tip of my nose then down to my wet soft lips. The kiss was so addicting as if it, itself is a drug, luring every inch of me.

Running my nails down his bare back, digging it in as his body pressed deeper to mine, I let out loud moan, making me blush a much deeper shade of red.

With our lips touching, upon hearing my moan, I could easily feel him smirking through our kiss.

"...c-can you...say my name...?" his question buzzed my ears while he gasped for more air.

Breathing hard on my own, I took in a big portion of air and whispered his name to his ear.

"Taehyung..."

Kissing me once again, holding each side of my hand, he pulled away and leaned his mouth to my ear.

"...I'll be more gentle..."

+end of flashback+

[A/N: I have to stop there. It's killing me.]

-----

Warm tears flowed down my cheeks as I stared at my trembling hands, my eyes barely blinking. As if a ghost just brushed against my bare skin, my little hairs stood on it's end" making me feel cold.

"W-what...?" Taehyung's voice quivered in disbelief.

A disappointment sigh escaped the doctor's mouths, making me cringe in the sudden noise.

As if I was deaf, within a second, no sound came in to my ears, only leaving a faint buzzing sound, gly in the air.

The same feeling of despair that I felt when I lost my mother, came bacj to me like a memory that just suddenly flashed in my mind. As if it was a flash of camera, photographing my trembling scared feature.

Losing a child was something I never imagined. The thought of how the baby had never seen the outside world left me astounded in disappointment and despair.

"...w-we're deeply sorry....once again." Dr. Min's faint yet clearly heard voice filled the silent air.

The noise of the doors sliding open and closing again came into my ears. As soon as the sound of the door clicked closed, I immediately bursted out crying.

"...h-how can this...happen...?" I cried, hicupping a few times.

Mina's gentle hands carressed my back as she too let a couple of tears escape her eyes. Looking up, I could see Taehyung with a pained face, looking down to the ground as if he himself alone, is in his own world.

Upon seeing and hearing us cry, Taeho suddenly bursted out crying as well, mixing in with the noise that lingered in the invisible space.

"...i..It's all my...fault." I whispered, sniffing.

"No...It's not your fault." Mina assured, pulling me in a hug. "...It's only Seojun's fault. If it wasn't for him, you're baby should have been still alive."

With that being said, more tears sprawled down from my eyes down to the white sheets that covered my lower body.

Anger washed over me yet the despair and sadness still weighed more. Clenching my fists into a stone, I let out a yell of rage.

Running up to me, Taehyung cupped my face and focused his eyes deeply into mine. Even though with my blurry vision, I could still feel the great amount intensity that connected both of our glossy eyes.

"Its alright, Hyejin." he whispered, his breath prickling my skin. "It's alright. Calm down."

Inhaling and exhaling air, I started to breath hard as if I was out of air for a very long time. Shutting my eyes and grabbing ahild of Taehyung's shoulders, I swallowed a lump on my throat and let out an air.

"...e-everything's ginna be fine...right?" I questioned, my whole body and voice trembling.

"Yes...everything's gonna be fine."

-----

I know everything is not fine. It's definetely not. Everything is a mess and a total disaster.

My mind raced as my head rested on a soft pillow. I could hear their quiet muffled murmurs from the the other side of the door.

My eyes is, without doubt, completely red from all the crying. Blinking it for a several times, another tear tolled down to the white pillow, wetting it with a drop.

"Are you okay?" a sudden voice asked from behind.

I turned to look around to suddenly see Taehyung's parent looking fown at me with their eyes filled with worry and pity.

"...w-what are you doung here, mom and dad?" I asked, hesitantly.

"We rushed here from overseas as soon as Taehyung called aboit the accident." Mrs. Kim explained, inching in closer. "It was hard to catch a flight so we're very sorry that we're late."

I simply shook my head and looked up again. "No...It's okay."

Silence crashed in between us while a weak forced smile crept across my face.

"..w-we'll let you rest for now then..." Mr. Kim said and I nodded before they exited the room.

A few moments later, Taehyung came in and abruptly stopped when he landed foor inside the room. Hesitantly closing the door, he slowly walked towards me and sat on the bed.

"How do you feel?" he asked, squeezing my hand. "Does your head hurt?"

"No." I shook my head, squeezing his hand back.

"The doctor just said that you have PTSD, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder." he narrated, looking straight at me in the eye. "It might last for months or maybe years."

Hearing him say it, the thought of me having the worse flashbacks of the accident made me flinch in fear.

Squeezing his hand tighter, a couple of tears rolled down my cheeks again.

Extending out his hand and wiping the tears away he held my hands still keeping it from trembling hard.

My breathing hitched as it roughly hit the untouchable air, mixing in together. Two or more tears escaped my eyes before I finally parted my lips away to speak.

"...T-taehyung...I'm scared..."