Chapter 32

Jungkook's POV {Yay!}

"Yah, Jiminie!" I nudged Jimin on the shoulder while we sat on the bench, outside the hospital.

"Whuft?" He asked with a mouth full of ramen.

"Do you think Hyejin noona will wake up soon?" I questioned, staring in the clear blue sky with my chin rested on palm while my elbow was placed on my leg.

"Why are you asking that? Of course, she'll wake up soon enough." he huffed pointing his chopsticks at me and I moved backwards, anxious that he might poke me in the eye.

"Woah! Careful with your wooden little sticks!" I exclaimed raising both of my hands at my face's level. "You might get me blind and I'll have to sue you for that."

Shaking his head in disapproval, he pulled his chopsticks away from me and continued eating.

"Tsk! As if you'll do that."

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and stared at the sky again.

"But really, do you think Hyejin noona will remember us?" I asked once again.

Jimin was quiet for a moment but he eventuallu spoke up.

"That I don't know." he said with a voice soft. "Let's hope that she will remember us."

With that, we were silenced. Moments later, a sudden loud ringtone filled the air. Grabbing my phone out of my pocket, I immediately answered the call without even looking at the number.

"Yeobosseyo?" I greeted, pressing the phone closer to my ear.

"Where are you, Kookie?" the person in the other end whined, sweetly.

The cuteness of her voice brought a smile to my serious face.

"Oh, Soo In." I exclaimed and Jimin's ears suddenly perked up as he turned his head towards me. "I'm still at the hospital. Outside, with Jimin hyung, eating ramen."

"Then, can I come there too?" she asked. "I wanna visit Hyejin unnie as well."

"Arasso." I sighed, smiling warmly. "I'll wait for you. Call me when you get here."

"O-Kay!" she beamed enthusistically and I could already picture her doing the okay sign with her fingers.

"Alright, I'm hanging up. See ya later."

"Mmm."

Ending the phone call, Jimin's unblinking stares annoyed me. Elbowing me on the arm, I turned to face him with his curious eyes.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Who's Soo In?" he asked, his mouth half filled with noodles.

A smirk crept across my lips.

"My girfriend." I simply replied, proudly.

"W-WHAT?!" Jimin alsmost spitted out his food directly to my face but luckily, he held it back.

His eyes were wide and his jaw dropped. I stared at him amused of his reaction. Well, you see, I never told him I'm in a relationship with someone.

Jimin's POV

Handing me a bottle of water, I quickly gulped it down while Jungkook playfully laughed at me.

Coughing, I slammed the bottle on the wooden bench. Without the water, I might have already chocked to death by now.

"You have a girlfriend?!" I yelled wide eyed as soon as I gulped down the water and ramen.

"Of course." he smirked sarcastically. "Wae? You didn't know?"