Chapter 05

"Waaaaaaaaaah!" Taeho cried hardly in my arms, as I caressed his back gently, dancing him around.

"Don't cry, taeho." I whispered to him. He just kept on crying and it seems like it will never end.

This morning, I was woken up by taeho's cries that filled the whole house. He's been crying forever, since this morning till lunch time. I didn't know what was happening. I alteady checked his diapers but it was empty. I also gave him milk but he wouldn't drink it.

Drop of sweats rolled down my face, trying my best to stop taeho from crying out loud. I didn't know what to do with him. I'm worried like crazy as I tried to quiet him down, a warm water formed in my eyes and rolled down my face.

"Eottoke?!" I cried, quietly.

I stopped dancing him around and instead hugged him tightly in my chest. Then, a sudden thought had hit me. Nervously, my hand made it's way to taeho's forehead to feel it.

Just as I touched his forehead, it feels as if his forehead itself is a stove that is turned on. Panicked filled me at the thought of taeho having a fever. I looked for my phone and dialled a number.

Taehyung.........

"Hello? Taehyung? It's me hyejin, taeho is having a fever. Please go home. Eottoke?" I cried, hardly as I waited for him to say something.

"H-hyejin, I'm in a meeting right now. So, I don't know," his words hit me hardly in the heart. "Bring him to the hospital or just call 119."

My heart sank. "T-taehyung....." I said in a soft voice. "Is your work more important than your own family?"

He didn't say anything and just stayed quiet. I slightly laughed inhumorously as tears fell off my eyes.

"Fine, I'll just do it myself." That's all I could say and then I hung up.

I carried taeho out of the house and found my car in the driveway. I putted Taeho that was still crying in the back seat and buckled his seatbelt, quickly but surely. Then, I ran to the front seat and entered.

After I buckled up my seat belt and drove to the hospital as fast as I can. I drove my highest speed and finally arrived in the hospital. I parked, quickly and took Taeho out of the car and ran him inside.

"Nurse , please help me, my son is having a fever." I said at the nurse in the counter.

"Please follow me,"

She leaded us to a room where I saw the doctor I used to go to for checkups.

"Oh, Hyejin." she said, noticing our entrance. "What happened?"

"Taeho is having a fever." I said gesturing for taeho who was still crying. Dr Choi landed her hand on taeho's forehead.

"Omo. He has a high fever." She said. "Please place him down on the bed."

I did just as what she had instructed and placed him down the bed in the corner of the room. Then, Dr Choi walked up to us with her stethoscope in her hands. She putted it on her ears and then to taeho's chest.

I watched Dr Choi treated Taeho as my worries lessened little by little.

Taehyung, where are you when I need you?

______________________

Thankfully, Taeho was treated properly and he finally stopped crying. I thanked Dr Choi as I glanced at taeho who was sleeping soundly, tired of crying all day.

"Kamsahamnida, Dr Choi." I bowed at her. "That was a great help. I didn't know what to do but thankfully you were there."

"You're welcome, dear. Anytime," she said. "And you can bring taeho home now. Just wait for me and I'll go get the medicines he needs to drink."