Chapter 02

"HYEJIN-AH!" Mina came running towards me with her hands in the air, ready to hug me. "I missed you!"

She jumped onto me that almost knocked me down on the ground. Mina wrapped her arms around my body, tightly, I couldn't breath.

I flapped my arms in the air as I tried to push Mina away for my life's sake. "..c-can't...breath....," I said, in a soft weak voice. "G-get off....me."

Luckily, Taehyung came to the rescue. He pulled off mina away from me then he suddenly hugged me, more gently than mina's.

"Are you trying to kill your best friend!?" He asked Mina, his voice raised, covering me from her. "How can you hug her so tightly that she couldn't even breath!?"

"Jeosonghabnida!" Mina apologized as she bowed quickly. "I didn't notice. I was just so excited. I missed hyejin. Oh, and where's taeho?"

"Don't change the topic!" taehyung scolded mina. I furrowed my eyebrows then I freed myself away from taehyung's grip.

"Stop it you guys!" I glared at both of them. "Fighting won't solve anything and plus I'm fine. It's not like I was injured."

"Yes. True." Mina said, nodding while taehyung just glared at her. Suddenly, Mina started to charge towards me again. But just in time, I held my hand up like a stop sign to tell her not to crush me anymore with her hug.

She slowed down but she still has a big smile on her face. "What happened?" I asked, curious. "Seems like you're in a good mood. Did something good happen?"

She smiled even wider as she held both of my hands. "Hyejin-ssi, I'm getting married!~~" she squealed, cheerfuly. "David proposed to me!"

My face lighted up then it was my turn to hug her, tightly. "I'm so happy for you. When did he propose?" I asked, pulling myself away from her. "How? I'm so excited. Congratulations!"

"He proposed to me yesterday," she replied. "I was so surprised, I couldn't believe it really was happening by then."

"Why didn't you told me earlier?"

"Well, I wanted to surprise you."

"Pabo! When's your wedding?"

"Next Week!"

"Daebak! That's too early."

"I don't care."

We both giggled. We even forgot about taehyung who was standing in front of us, his arms crossed with a scowl on the face.

"Uh-hm!" taehyung faked a cough. "I'm still here. Can't you see me?" He waved his hands in the air.

We both tried to stifle our laugh but couldn't hold it back.nWe ended up bursting out in laughter at taehyung who has his eyebrows furrowed together as he rolled his eyes out of annoyance. But he eventually did his rectangular shape smile in the end.

_____________________

*Next Week*

The sound of the bells ringing could be heard all around as the church doors slid open revealing a beautiful girl in her long white wedding dress that flowed behind her. She walked in the aisle with her parents and a small bouquet of flowers in her hands. All the keys of the piano could be heard along with the clicks of the camera's.

They walked slowly, as I watched them passed me. When they reached the other end of the aisle, they stopped as both parents, the bride and the groom greeted each other, bowing and shaking hands. Mina continued walking to the aisle with her groom.

Minutes later, it was almost over. They kissed each other in the lips as the crowd cheered and clapped happily for them.

After the ceremony had ended, everyone took a picture with the newly wed's.

"Hyejin, taehyung and taeho," Mina shouted. "Take a picture with us."

I went to Mina and David to take a picture with my family. I carried taeho as I stood beside Mina while taehyung stood beside me.

The pictures was taken. Me and Mina hugged each other tightly as I congratulated both of them.

"We should go." Taehyung said.

"Just go later, please?" Mina asked with a puppy eyes. "Please?"

"I'm sorry but we can't," taehyung replied, bluntly. "Annyeong!"

He grabbed me by my other free hand while my other hand carried taeho. Then,  he dragged me outside of the church with  taeho.

Taehyung entered the car as I putted taeho in the back in his car seat as I buckled up his seat belt. Then, I entered the car in the front seat with taehyung. I putted on my seat belt as taehyung started the car.

He drove home. We stayed quiet on the way home, and didn't even look at each other.

"Hyejin," he said, breaking the silence between us. "Doesn't Mina's wedding remind you of our wedding?"

I looked at him. "Uh-yes," I replied remembering our fake wedding. "But that wasn't real though. It was fake."

"Do you want to get married again?" Taehyung smirked sarcastically. "The real one?"

"Are you proposing?" I asked.

"Um-anniyo," He said as my heart sank. "I was just suggesting. And I don't have a ring. Why? Do you want to?"

"Uh- I don't know." I lied. I looked away from him and turned my head around to look at the car window.

We stayed quiet for the rest of the way home. If only he knows what I really feel.....

___________________

I am so sorry for this chapter.  :( This a short and Lame one. I couldn't think of anything.

Sorry, again. I'll try to make up for the next chapters.