Chapter 03

BAM!
Something hard had hit my head. I raised my head slowly and rubbed it gently. Looking around with my eyes half open, still half asleep, my sight was blurry so I wasn't sure where I was. Slowly, I tried to recollect my memories. That was when I realized I was in the dining room sitting on a chair and had fallen asleep because of waiting for Taehyung. He is always late because of work these days.

Suddenly, I remembered Taeho. My eyes made it's way to the clock to see that it was almost midnight. I sat up then walked up the stairs to our room. There, I found taeho's crib sitting in the corner of the room. No sound could be heard in the entire house except for the sounds of my footsteps.

I walked up to the crib to find taeho sleeping peacefully. He must be dreaming. I smiled came across my face as I watched him. Then, I remembered the time I was pregnant with him and the day I had gave birth.

//flashback// One month ago**

"How's our little baby inside our mother's womb?" Taehyung playfully said as he leaned his ear to my stomach. "Hello~~ this is your father, Taehyung!"

I giggled at his child-like behaviour. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Talking to our baby." He replied. "I wonder if it's a girl or a boy!"

"If you're so curious, why don't we go for an ultrasound?"

"NO!" He shouted, raising his head away from my stomach. "I want it to be a surprise. That's why I've been holding myself from being too curious about our child's gender."

"Fine." I said, turning my head around. "I'm also curious that's why."

"If it's a girl, the name should be Kim Hae Na or Tae Guk," he declared proudly as if he was reciting an announcement. "But if it's a boy it should be Kim Tae Ho or Kim Taekwon."

"I like it," I said, grinning. "But for a boy, I like Tae Ho better."

"Okay, then that should be the name." He said. Then, he looked up the ceiling, then down the floor and finally he looked directly into my eyes. He smirked sarcastically as he gazed into my eyes, not even blinking. I gulped.

I felt my face turn hot as a little drop of sweat formed in my forehead. "W-what is it?" I asked, nervously. "What do you want?"

"How cute....." He whispered to me, his face coming closer to mine. Then, he stared at my lips as I also stared at his. Slowly, our lips touched. We kissed each other, passionately for a moment when suddenly taehyung's phone rang interrupting our moment. He pulled away with a scowl on his face.

"I'll be back...." He whispered to my ear as he walked towards his phone to pick up the call.

"Nuguseyo? (Who is this?)" he asked, his voice irritated. "Oh, Mom!"

His face changed from being a scowl to his happy face with his usual box smile. He looked at me then pointed his index finger to the phone. I nodded at him.

He stayed quiet for a moment, nodding slightly with his smile still on his face. I walked towards the kitchen to prepare dinner when suddenly taehyung screeched excitedly on the phone.

"Chincha? (Really)" he said, excitedly. I jumped in surprise and I almost dropped the plate I was holding in my hands.

"Yah!" I shouted at him. "You gave me a heart attack!"

"Shush!" That was all he said. I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I continued with my work. Minutes later when V was already done talking to his mom.

Out of the blue, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I turned my head around and came face to face with taehyung who was smiling widely.

"What happened?" I asked. "What did your mom say?"