Chapter 04

"Bad News......" Taehyung said, sadly looking into my eyes. "I won't be home for three days and two nights. We've got business trip to go to."

"Chincha? Okay," I replied, bluntly looking at taehyung stare at me shocked, his jaw dropped on the floor.

"That's it!? You're just gonna say 'okay'?" he pouted, cutely. "What's with that? You're not sad at all being far away from your cute and reliable husband for three days and two nights? That's harsh. Taehyungie is hurt, badly."

He placed his hands in his chest, jokingly. "But, I don't wanna go...." he complained. "Taeho will cry if daddy's not here."

I giggled. "Well, it's for work so it's okay." I pointed out and my smile faded away turning serious. "And, what do you mean that taeho will cry if you're not here? Huh? I can take care of taeho and myself, you know. I don't act like a baby like YOU! So stop complaining and just go!"

"Fine," he said crossing his arms on his chest. "But in one condition."

"Aigoo. Arasso," I replied with a big deep sigh. "What is it?"

He did his rectangular smile, but in a sarcastic way. "Give me a kiss in the forehead and to the nose and finally three kisses in the lips." he grinned ear to ear while he nodded slightly.

I looked at him in disbelief. "Yah! What are you saying?" I yelled at him.

"Then I won't go."

"W-wait. Aish! Fine, arasso. I'll do it."

Taehyung leaned his face closer to mine smiling sarcastically. I gulped nervously as I kissed him in the forehead and next to the nose. And, finally It was his lip's turn. I stared at his pink kissable lips then got closer to him and gave a quick peck on the lips.

"Two more times," he said in a soft voice.

I rolled my eyes and kissed him one more time in the lips this time a little more longer.
Suddenly, when I was about to kiss him one last time, he placed his hands in my cheeks and pulled his face closer to mine as our lips touched each other. He kissed me passionately, kissing him back. We kissed each other and is rather for a long time.

Finally, he pulled back with his box smile in his face and then never did I expected that he would wink at me.

I shotted him a disgusted look. "What's with that?" I said raising an eyebrow. "Disgusting."

"Yah! Stop complaining." He said his expression faded away. "But since you already did it, I'm going."

I smiled at him warmly. "Okay, get ready and pack up your things." He smiled back and went to our walk-in closet to get  his baggage. "Want me to help you?"

"Yes please." He said poking his head out of the closet. I picked up some clothes for him and started folding them neatly placing them down the baggage.

____________________

//Next Day//

I waved at him as he entered his car and drove off. It was early in the morning and V had to wake up early incase he gets late because of hanging all around taeho and convincing me to not let him go.

When the car was out of sight, I was about to walk in the house when I caught a glimpse of a silhouette of a man standing outside the front gate at the left side. I walked closer to him to get a good look but suddenly he smiled and ran away.

That kind of smile, it feels so familiar.

I raised an eyebrow and just turned around and continued walking in our house to check taeho. I locked the front gate and the door to male sure no intruder enters.

Just in time I entered our room, Taeho started crying. As fast as I can, I ran to taeho's crib and picked him up. I carried him tightly in my arms and patted his back, softly.

"Shhh!" I quieted him down, dancing him around. Finally, he calmed down and drifted again to sleep. Instead of putting him down in his crib, I carried him downstairs with me in the living room. I sat down the couch with taeho in my arms sleeping peacefully.

Then, I picked my phone from my pocket and looked at the messages. It's only been 10 minutes after taehyung left and there's already tons of text messages from him. I rolled my eyes but eventually smiled.

I rolled down all the messages he sent and started reading it.

'I arrived at the company.'

'Are you okay? Do you want me to go home?'

'My co-workers and I are about to leave the company and to our destination.'

'Helloooooo! Please text back.'

I giggled as I read all his texts. I remembered the sentence I told him that It's okay for him to go. But that was a lie.

I don't want him to go. He's always in work and he never got the time to spend time with us. I held tight of Taeho as a drop of tear rolled down my face.

"I....d-don't want him to go...." I cried, softly. If only he knew how I really feel about him not being by my side. Why can't he notice? That clueless alien....

_______________________

Next chapter, they will finally fight! *laughs like an evil* Stay tuned. Thank you for reading.

Waittttt! I just thought of an ending! Kyaaaah! Different kinds of ideas just popped in my head. I'm going crazyyyy!