Chapter 12

Finally, I can get out of the hospital. Today is the day I'm getting discharged. I was packing up my clothes when someone entered from the door. I turned around to see taehyung.

"What are you doing here?" I asked then turned back to what I was doing. He stayed quiet for a moment but he eventually started talking.

"I'm here to pick you up," he simply said. "Your aunt asked me to pick you up."

"Wae? Where are they?" I asked as I finally finished packing. "They said they're the ones picking me up."

"Yes, they did but imo asked me to do it instead. They're at our house taking care of taeho and also waiting for us."

"Uh....okay,"

"Are you done?"

I nodded.

"Okay then, let's go."

I picked up my bag full of my clothes and stuff from the hospital bed. Then, exited the room with taehyung behind me to close the door. We walked outside the hospital in total silence.

Then at last, we reached the parking lot and as we searched for our car, my eyes were caught by someone. My eyes widened in surprise.

"Louise........" I whispered loud enough for taehyung to hear.

"Louise what?" he asked, confused. Then, he noticed that I was looking past him to somewhere else. He turned his head around and looked past him to see who I was looking at.

"Who's he?"

I didn't reply. As I regained my senses back, I suddenly ran to the guy that had caught my eye, leaving taehyung alone, confused.

"Louise!" I yelled for him. Finally, he turned around and his eyes also widened in surprise.

I stopped in front of him, panting but has a smile in my face from ear to ear. "It's been long, lee woo jin......." I said in a soft voice smiling warmly.

____________________

*time skip*

"Why won't you tell me, who he is?" Taehyung kept complaining as we walked in the front door of the house. We just arrived at our house and the whole time we rode home, taehyung just kept on babbling and asking questions about louise.

"Fine, I'll tell you." I finally gave up. I walked in the living room and sat down on the couch while taehyung just stood in front of me, his arms crossed.

"So, who is he?" he asked for the hundredth time.

I rolled my eyes. "He's a close friend of mine when I was a kid, well actually my first bestfriend. " I replied, giving out a sigh. "My childhood friend when I was....um...I think 4 years old and he's 5. He moved somewhere else far from me so I haven't seen him in a very long time. Like a really long time."

"Ohhhh....."

"Happy now?"

"No, I still have questions."

"Ugh! What now?"

"What's his name again?"

I took a deep breath, trying to keep myself calm. I tried to to held myself from bursting out in annoyance.

"Lee Woo Jin...." I answered, irritated. "But his nickname is Louise, so that's why you heard me call him louise."

"Ok, one last question."