Special Chapter: Pt. 2

"Taeho-ssi~" my body tensed up upon hearing her voice that for one mere second, I stopped breathing.

My eyes slightly widening, I quickly hastened my pace, accidentally bumping into students as I made my way through the crowded hallways. With my heart throbbing loudly as nervousness came consuming me.

"Please don't follow me." I mentally whispered to myself. "Lose me in the crowd. Don't see me."

Suddenly, a small soft hand grabbed my wrist and stopped me from walking any farther. I balled my fists into a stone, closing my eyes tightly shut as I took a deep breath. Hesitantly turning my head around, a ready expression plastered in my face.

"What?!" I asked sternly, trying my best to glare at her as coldly as I could.

Her round eyes peered at me desperately, my faint reflection, reflecting at it. Secretly gulping, I saw her part her lips to speak. "Where are you going?" she squeaked, innocently batting her eyelashes.

"Where do you think?" I questioned with my irritated tone. "It's lunch time right now so I'm going to the cafeteria."

"Can I come?" her voice brightened as she clung onto my arm. "Please?"

Shotting her a disgusted face, I removed my hand away from her grasp and furrowed my eyebrows deeper. Seriously, for the whole two weeks since she transferred to this school, she would always follow me everywhere, annoy and bug me, even she started hanging out with my friends. If you ask me one word that would describe her, I'm sure it's annoying.

Hesitantly nodding my head, I continued making my way to the cafeteria where I met my friends, sitting on the same table where we would always sit, nearly every day. They waved at me and I took a seat.

"Rae noona~" Sanha sang, clinging onto Rae who sat beside him.

"Hello, Sanha-ssi." Rae greeted back and I just rolled my eyes. How fake.

"Give me your food." I commanded Rocky who sat on my left.

"Why?" he protested, guarding his tray of food.

"You're not eating so let me have it." I snapped, snatching the tray out of his hands.

"Tch." he only clicked his tongue before facing Bin who was also beside him.

"Now, now..." Eunwoo Hyung interrupted. "Just eat your lunch and quit being loud."

"We're not loud though." Bin Hyung corrected, tilting his head slightly to the side.

"Yeah, right." I quietly muttered under my breath, rolling my eyes again.

"Did you say something?" Rocky perked his ears up.

I shook my head, "No."

Scrunching his eyebrows, Rocky turned his head around again. The corners of my lips formed a curve as I quietly snickered. Just then, I felt someone staring at me. I looked up and saw Rae gently smiling at my direction, her eyes bright.

"What?!" I scowled.

"Nothing." she giggled before getting into a conversation with Sanha and Eunwoo Hyung.