Special Chapter: Pt. 4

A/N: Long time no see. It's been a month...! Sorry for the long wait.

-

When I woke up, a disturbing sight of a large black spider quickly greeted me as soon as I fluttered my eyes open.

There was something that just snapped inside me, as if a switch was being turned on. Then, a shrill escaped my mouth as I jumped out of bed and scrambled towards the door but immedietely halted when laughter suddenly erupted in the room.

I glanced at the direction of the source and scowled almost instantly. There, at the verge of almost tearing up as he held onto his stomach, cracking up so loudly that at that very moment, I wished that there was actually a knife in my hands so I could stab him right in the heart.

"Y-you're so hilarious!" he cachinnates, wiping a single tear that escaped his eye.

It was my younger brother, Em. His real name is Eric Michael Park which he always complains about of why the hell would they name him that. And an obvious fact, he's hella annoying.

Balling my fists into a stone, I rolled my sleeves up as I marched towards his direction, ready to murder him at any time. But I would really love it if it could be right now.

"You son of a bitch, asshole!" I blared, pouncing up on him until we both landed back on my bed, tackling each other down.

"Did you just call me a bitch?" Instantly, we both freezed as I robotically tilted my head to look for the source of the voice.

"Eomma..." Quickly, my brother sat up making our foreheads hit each other. Muttering curses under my breath, I rubbed my throbbing red forehead before standing up as well.

"Answer me, Rae." she slowly approaches me. "Did you just call your brother son of a bitch? He's my son, so am I a bitch? Then, are you a daughter of a bitch, too?"

Wow, never heard my mom cuss that much.

"Sorry..." I apologized, lowering my head down.

"Better be." she shashayed before diverting her eyes behind us, which widened the second it landed on my bed. She then, let out a deafening shrill. "Spider!"

Oh, she's getting tricked too.

"What happened?!" In came, my dad, positioning himself into a full combat mode, eyes darting warily around the room. "Did a buglar broke in?!"

"Honey, there's a spider!" my mom yelped, quickly running up to her husband.

My dad's face twisted into an addled look. "A what?" his tone had a hint of annoyance.

I heard my brother stifle a laugh beside me and I secretly kicked him in the shin, signalling him to shut up. "Eomma." I called out, circuiting around and grabbing the plastic toy spider on my bed. "It's fake. Em placed it on my bed as a prank." I then, glared at my brother before proceeding. "Please give him some scolding."

My mom blinked a couple of times before letting out an obvious fake cough. She straightened herself up and marched towards our direction. My eyes followed my mom's hand go to my brother's ear and suddenly pinching it.

"A-ah...!" he groaned as our mom dragged him to the door.

"Who said you could play tricks or stupid pranks with your sister?" she reprimanded. "Why wake up early just to do that? Why don't you, get ready for school instead! Clean your room, as well, you lazy punk!"

"Mina, calm down." my dad scrunched his eyebrows as he tried seperating his wife's hand away from his son's ear. "His ear might get teared off of his head."