Chapter 26:

Taehyung's POV

"Yeobosseyo?" I stated right away when I answered the phone call. "ChanYoung?"

"Yeah," he replied from the other line. "This is ChanYoung. Are you busy?"

"No." I retorted back, calmly. "It's my day off."

"Then, can we meet up?" he asked. "Later or right now...?"

Scratching my head, I sat on the stool behind me. "Sure," the answer came out if my mouth. "Where and when?"

"I'll text you the address." ChanYoung implied, his voice steady. "But be sure to come. This matter is important."

I knew what he meant. It's about Seojun, for sure. What else will e call me?

It has been a week since EunHa and ChanYoung visited the house to discuss about finding this particular person which is also my number 1 enemy and lock him to jail till he rot.

And you know what, it's pretty annoying that this person, which is Lee Seojun, is still seeking for revenge just because of Hyejin breaking his heart after all this years!

Is he that desperate? But too bad. He won't ever get to lay a finger on Hyejin, even just a one small strand of her hair.

"Taehyung!" a familiar voice calle out.

I perked my head up to see Hyejin, speaking of, trudge towards me.

"Was that ChanYoung?" she asked as soon as she reached me. "What did he say? Is there news about him?"

"Hmm." I answered with a nod. "I'm meeting him right now."

Standing up from the stool I was sitting on, I promptly started walking out of my office.

"Can I come?" Hyejin asked as she sat on the chair where I sat at. "Please?"

"No." was my quick response right away as I wore my jacket on.

"Wae?" she questioned me for a proper discreet reason.

"This is boy's talk." I smirked, remembering the time when Mona and her mentioned girls talk. "Girls are not allowed."

"Tsk." she rolled her eyes in great pique. "Is there such thing as boy's talk? Never heard of it. You guys just doesn't want me to be there!"

"Think what you want but it's not true that I don't want you there."

Her cheeks flushed a bit of pink hue. "But why?" she kept on trying to convince me.

"Didn't you hear me?" I questioned in irritation. "Are you deaf?" I pointed my finger to my ears playfully. "I already said no."

"But why?" she repeated once again. "Give me a believable and specific reason."

"Well, you need to stay here since no one's gonna baby sit TaeHo." I reasoned out while straightening the crumpled parts of my thin jacket. "And plus, it's safer here at home than outside. So make sure that you'll stay inside not outside, alright?"

Suddenly, Hyejin started darting me with evil glares. "That wasn't specific." she simply stated before standing up from the stool. "Well, whatever. Fine. I'm staying here."

"Arasso," I sighed, strolling closer towards her. "I'm going."

Bending my head a bit, I quickly landed a peck in the forehead then to her small soft lips.

"I'll be back," I assured her before exiting door of my office.
___________

~at the meeting place~