Chapter 28:

Taehyung's POV

"Don't you dare lay a hand on Hyejin or Taeho, Seojun." I warned with a serious tone. "Or I will kill you."

"Ooops..." His voice chuckle from the other line. "Sorry, but I already did."

"Y-YOU, PUNK!" I yelled in frustration and anger. "You stay there, and wait for me. You are so dead."

"We'll see if I can wait that long," he calmly stated. "Probably not. I'm impatient, you know."

"I dont care!" I hissed as I grabbed my coat from the chair. "Dont you go anywhere."

Ending the phone call, I immediately dashed out of the police station.

"TAEHYUNG!" ChanYoung's voice followed as I could hear his steps behind me. "What happened?"

"That freakin' Seojun is in my house!" I blurted out while opening the car door. "And he's got Hyejin and Taeho. Even pointing a gun at them. I need to go home!"

"MWUH?!" ChanYoung yelled in surprise. "That is serious. We need back up in case something happens. Go! Me and other's will follow quickly."

"Yeah." I nodded, trying to think positive. "Let's just hope nothing will really happen."

"Okay, go now!"

Slamming the car door close, I instantly pulled out of the parking lot and drove off back to home at full speed.

The words that kept repeating in my mind as I drove home was:

Everything's gonna be okay. Wait for me, Hyejin and TaeHo. I'm coming.
________________

"HYEJIN?!" I called out, slamming the front door open. "TAEHO?! SEOJUN! Where are you, asshole?! Come out so I can kill you!"

No answer.

Scurrying around, opening each doors in the house, I searched for any traces of them.

"N-no...." my voice suddenly trailed off as soon as my eyes landed on a piece of paper sitting on the small desk l, inside the locked room in the very corner of the dim hallway.

Snatching it up and wrapping the edges of it in my palm, my eyeballs scanned the note, from each letter in the paragraph. As I did, my eyes enlarged due to the emotionally growing outrage inside of me.

Dear old friend/rival,

Sorry to disappoint you for not finding me in your house. It's obviously noticeable that I am impatient. And since I am impatient, I already left due to the growing boringness and tiredness of waiting for you. If you didn't know, I also brought your precious son and wife with me. See you the next time I see you. Visit me, will you?

-Lee Seojun

Crumbling down the piece of shit in my hands and flinging it on the callous ground, my hands trembled in frustration, as well as animosity.

"This bastard...!" I cursed under my breath while my fist tightened even more. "Sure, I'll visit you. Pretty soon. And when I do, I'll kill you right away."

Before I could run out of the house, the sound of cars screeching down the front of my home suddenly filled the whole area.

Second later, a few police officers came bustling in the door, including ChanYoung, with their hands wraped around a gun. Their facial expression was filled with wary and cautiousness as their eyes searched around for Seojun which is likely to be true.

ChanYoung's eyes found mine and he immediately walked towards me, his gun lowering down.

"Where is he?" he asked in anticipation yet mixed with concern and caution. "Where's Hyejin and Taeho?"